Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, anesthesia is more harmful than ashura. It makes sense, since Kid and Law are taking down Big Mom while Zoro is taking on a YC. It doesn't make sense that your awakened attacks are at the same level as the ashura
These are just basic awakening moved
Stronger ones incoming

Luffy KKG> awakened Law/ Kidd ultimate moves >Zoro's Ashura >Punk Kidd finisher/ base law's GK

speed reader= law is holding back using gk
reality= gk was the second move he used as soon as the roof fight started 28 chapters ago. it was almost his opening move and it did not cause damage to kaido in his weakest form

lol
He explained why it didn't work against Kaido, the explanation was retarded but it's the official reason it didn't work and it had nothing to do with how powerful GK is.

Because he will use it later? You're making it sound like that was his last attack.
Are you really in so much denial to accept that GK isn´t the strongest move anymore of Law?
Read this again:
"
Kid: "Hey Trafalgar...!!
Has your ability “awakened”?"

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"
"
Are you really copium hard?
Why Law should not used GK now? A attack who didn´t consumes a lot of energy, in a death situation?
Accept it, Law himself said that his awakening is his last resort.
Shock Wille>>Gammaknife

Dumbass awakening a mode. This isn’t Asura that needs to prove its more then a Cingular finishing move. When have multiple awakening users, all with virtuous attacks. it’s never once been indicated as a Cingular attack
This. People pretending like that was Law or Kid's ultimate attack or something. Tf?

The battle's just getting started, and the downplaying already begun.

Why would it lmfao kaido will be > luffy after wano luffy is getting a fake w after kaido has ran a 15 odd man gauntlet.
The wg isn't here for kaido
They are here for wano and Robin
They won't get wano cause momo will open the borders and cp0 is here to face meme for Robin whilst the live floor hats protect her like they said in zou.
Zoros gonna power through it. His back story is coming new ryuma time.
So you prefer Zoro get the fake W!!

« Opening moves »:saden::saden:
Funny enough the logic consistent with Ztards
No it's not. Kidd just used all his metal at once to the point he couldn't even save himself at the end and needed law to move him. They done
so Kid can’t attract metal anymore like tf stupid. That scene was kid having nothing to spare, as he literally hit meme with everything.

Not like it matters kids unlocking ACoC soon anyway

As things stands, Kid and Law are lacking something to be truly capable to take down BM. They are already busting out their last ressort mode after being pushed to their limits when BM is yet to get started, and while they managed to surprise her this chapter with their awakening, and that i believe they'd continuously use even stronger and stronger moves, she should gain more knowledge on their awakening the longer they fight, and BM is also a paramecia who has an underling who possess awakening(who stated it was obvious he was awakened), so should have awakening herself.

Even assuming Kid unlocks adcoc, BM already possess her own to counter it. The only scenario where i could see them maybe prevailing is if Law uses an ultimate hax move that end up weakening BM, with Kid taking advantage of this, but the way things are going right now, it looks more like the battle will be stalled, with great feats from both side, BM ending up greatly hurt, but still looking superior unless they receive some help(Killer, Yamato, Marco are the only possibilities atm)
Stop expecting Marco to fight Yonko
He can't stall a Yonko 1v1 or a team. That was shown already when he was like "I can't let you go " then ended up choked...save day plot then Didn't bother going after Linlin anymore.

And This battle is about new generation: Yamato, SNs , strawhats etc.... not Marco!

Status
Not open for further replies.