Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i didnt ask for your explanation on how awakenings work sanjikun and quite frankly
law told us about his
here's the line:

Kid: "Hey Trafalgar...!!
Has your ability “awakened”?"

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!! "

this is all we need to know as far as these two and their awakenings go. no sense using his last resort when he has something potentially more effective without it i.e gamma knife. you are literally arguing against what the character himself has noted about his ability. the absolute state of this.
Seriously, I'll ask again, what the fuck are you going on about? Awakening is a SET of attacks, not 1 ultimate attack, like you're making it out to be.

Awakened Law > Non-Awakened Law

If he starts to use awakening, he'll be overall stronger. That doesn't mean every single move that's related to awakening is somehow more potent than every non-awakened move.

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time with you. We all know he will show Gamma Knife later.

King is a tank he would last a lot longer than just 10 minutes, same goes for Marco with his df abilities even big mom thought it would be too risky to take him on. Luffy isn't a yonko level no way he would be taking them down in his base as he is fighting a considerable weakened Kaido currently
Nothing implies he can tank a pummeling from Kaido’s attacks. Tanking Zoro’s attacks isn’t the same as doing so to Kaido’s. BM knew it would be a waste if time to fight Marco cuz he is great at stalling anyone due to DF ability, BM wanted to go to the roof and not waste with others.

anyways, idk how they are done when they clearly haven't been defeated. What, you think Kid's going to run away from his chance to beat a yonko? Nah, Kid and Law are the type that will literally fight to the death.
all I know is I cant see them losing after last chapter the dialogue with hawkins and killer needs some payoff
their job is at the very least is to keep her out of the roof.

:kayneshrug: imagine mentioning pre ts feats where je only tanked 2 top tier moves which landed on him
The other had him bandaged on the head post war

Marco was worn out in this war by attacks weaker than base Kidd attacks even
But go on "he can survive Kidd Awakened attacks without issues " nonsense
kidd awakening pretty much didn't do anything else than what repel does. just more metal on you, if your haki is stronger those metal can't bypass you. marco can just regen and it's over.
If kidd used his own haki on those metals ok, but he didn't since there are too much metals. Just be honest with you and accept the awakening of kidd's power is so underwhelming and deserved better.

There is no objective way of telling which did more damage, Ashura or any of these moves. We don't have a Yonko health bar, that we can see exactly how much HP was drained.

Ashura leaves more visible artifacts, but that's not a guarantee that there's more damage, especially when internal attacks don't show external scarring. Even Kid's move, we haven't seen the end result.

As always, people jumping the gun.
The manga tells us and/or shows us when an attack causes significant amount of damage.

When Zoro used Dead Man Game he cut through Kaido's invincible body, caused internal damage by making him blood spit up blood, made him shake, and caused him to start huffing. Kaido told us the attack scarred him which means it caused his significant amount of damage.

The manga hasn't showed or said anything close to that. When Zoro was hit by Hakai the manga told us it caused him significant amount of damage by telling us the attack broke his bones.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:kayneshrug: imagine mentioning pre ts feats where je only tanked 2 top tier moves which landed on him
The other had him bandaged on the head post war

Marco was worn out in this war by attacks weaker than base Kidd attacks even
But go on "he can survive Kidd Awakened attacks without issues " nonsense
Feats are relevant regardless of when they happened. Marco also survived attacks that are stronger than anything Kid has shown so far. King's attacks were somehow more effective on Marco than Kizaru's despite them being less powerful. So you can't just gift his feats to Kid when we don't know what exactly made him hurt Marco.

If he starts to use awakening, he'll be overall stronger. That doesn't mean every single move that's related to awakening is somehow more potent than every non-awakened move.
That is literally what Law imply,his awakening moves(you are right shockwave will is just one of many moves) are above his base moves or are you saying Luffy G4 moves can be weaker then G2 moves?

Status
Not open for further replies.