Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kroom would fuck doffy over, besides law has reached the point were his strength has left warlords behind except for the godhawk of course
Gamma Knife literally destroyed his insides and tore them to shreds. Wtf is Kroom gonna do? Create shockwaves? Oh wow.

Law can't land these attacks in a 1 v. 1. Otherwise he would kill a bunch of Top Tiers. Most people are not Kaido/BM. He needed Luffy's/Kid's help.

In the words of Eminem, get your facts straight before you come at me, little goof

What glue are you sniffing? I compare him to Big Mom or Kaido, like I compare Jack to King, or Cracker/Perospero to Katakuri.

Law hasn't used Gamma Knife. It's his strongest move. He will most likely use it.

You are just being a hard headed moron for no reason. We will see it later. There is "awakened" GK, because GK already does what awakening adv. he is provided with.
"In the words of Eminem, get your facts straight before you come at me, little goof"
uh ...... K .

"What glue are you sniffing? I compare him to Big Mom or Kaido, like I compare Jack to King, or Cracker/Perospero to Katakuri."
thats the issue , he nowhere near. the fact you cant see that is the funny part . the top 3 commanders in a yonko crew are more comparable than doffy and any of these two.

his strongest move before he came out with awakening was gamma knife
now he has strongest moves . deal with that.

Awaking power just give you more attack moves or make environment to their elements with their minds.

Croc, doflaming, kata, impel down bosszoan guard, mallgen, guy with shadow power,

we always saw jack awaking power like recover your health to fight more.

Lmfaoooooo fucking read what they are saying
They aren't experienced awakened users like doffy or kata
They say even using it is extremely taxing on them so they have to use it as a last resort. That was their big finish.
Well duh kidd couldn't even save himself at the end of the chapter cause he used meme as a magnet and needed law to move him.
This is Kaido can’t use Haki all over again. Ur too damn stupid for ur own good
:whitepress:
Can’t wait to see the next sneak attack :saden::saden:
Why the current one already capable of killing Zoro
:steef:

Though you reek of insecurity right now.... How do sneak attack someone, in an on going 2-1 fight ?? Ztards operate on some of the weirdest logic lol. It was established she was fighting multiple targets.

Did Law have awakening back in DR? Seems to drain so much that it can get fatal, if the spoilers provided are correct that is...

His DF consumes stamina in general. The statement was meant for the mountain sized room since a room like that also consumes far more stamina than usual.

However, this is a completely new move as Law doesn't even use room but kroom. Thus, it consumes even more stamina than his biggest shown rooms. He uses his awakening on the last resort.

People really like acting awakening is one specific attack instead of a mode unlocking a whole new set of moves:choppawhat: I guess gotta carry that agenda no matter what:josad:
that is literal point of awaking fruit. We already seen those in pre timeskip.
Kuzan awaking is like make floor ice and throw birds to drain your stamin. Literal harder game boss to beat.
Enel is guy who create lighting with crestures and power to destroy island. That is his awakin.

Luffy just beat the foes even they have awaking like kata, and doflamingo guy.

Watch oda tell us that big mom have being using awaking fruit for 2 arcs. That yonko fans in denial momment. Oda like crap on yonko fans excuse like skinny big mom mean nerf.
β€˜Big mom use awaking fruit for wano arc including rooftop fight but oda make big mom a joke infeats.

"In the words of Eminem, get your facts straight before you come at me, little goof"
uh ...... K .

"What glue are you sniffing? I compare him to Big Mom or Kaido, like I compare Jack to King, or Cracker/Perospero to Katakuri."
thats the issue , he nowhere near. the fact you cant see that is the funny part . the top 3 commanders in a yonko crew are more comparable than doffy and any of these two.

You thought Oden = Marco. Your opinion means nothing, because you have no fucking clue how to powerscale non-Yonkos.

Show me which Top Commanders of a Yonko were taken down by 2/3 Top Supernova, because I can show you a Yonko that is about to.

I don't know what his strongest move is or isn't. Never made such claims, because I have to see what happens. But stating every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move, specifically in POTENCY, is plain false.

Awakening is a mode. Not an attack. There are awakened moves that don't even strike you. It boosts your overall combat. But what and how, specifically depends on the move. Law can literally use awakening/KROOM to transport Kid through rooms. Is that "stronger" than Gamma Knife? That makes no fucking sense. Not every move is optimized for potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.