Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you crying lmao

Speak your piece
Just joking about the brother @Peroroncino ^^

But it's not hating on law to think law is not above doffy. I mean in my powerscale, i rank doffy between queen and king. so seeing how doffy effortlessly destroyed law, i don't have any reason to put him above doffy.

We should not forget that law and kidd kinda suceeded their moves because it's 2 vs 1. in 1 vs 1, it's completely another matter.

And what law did to big mom ? a small drop of blood so ... i don't even know at 100% if law is stronger than full out sanji at this point ...

Nothing implies he can tank a pummeling from Kaido’s attacks. Tanking Zoro’s attacks isn’t the same as doing so to Kaido’s. BM knew it would be a waste if time to fight Marco cuz he is great at stalling anyone due to DF ability, BM wanted to go to the roof and not waste with others.
Kidd would have definitely gotten heavily damaged by Ikoku Sovereignity I guess had he preferred not to Dodge it.

Kid can be creative enough to create a robot out of metal with his base moves. Pretty certain he can do better than that with his awakening mode
He should try to work out a Faraday Cage too. That would be intriguing to tackle Big Mom's Thunder God attack assuming she will ever use it again.

More realistic than claiming Doffy~Fujitora even though you already know Doffy's full potential while Fujitora is a freaking admiral. Lanji didn't know how strong Oden truly was before. Try again.
He fucking cut down Kaido. Not even Roger and Whitebeard had done that.

They all hid behind the "bUt 20 yEarS pAsSed" Zenkai fetish, which I kept telling you all to drop. And what did Oda do later

This is why most of you will remain shit at powerscaling. Your fetish with "time passed" keeps making you seem like fools.

You thought Oden = Marco. Your opinion means nothing, because you have no fucking clue how to powerscale non-Yonkos.

Show me which Top Commanders of a Yonko were taken down by 2/3 Top Supernova, because I can show you a Yonko that is about to.

I don't know what his strongest move is or isn't. Never made such claims, because I have to see what happens. But stating every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move, specifically in POTENCY, is plain false.

Awakening is a mode. Not an attack. There are awakened moves that don't even strike you. It boosts your overall combat. But what and how, specifically depends on the move. Law can literally use awakening/KROOM to transport Kid through rooms. Is that "stronger" than Gamma Knife? That makes no fucking sense. Not every move is optimized for potency.
"You thought Oden = Marco."
read closely , thought past tense .... and then what happened upon receiving new information?
thats right , something you are very clearly lacking.

you think yamato is currently weaker than doffy
and you act like you are some authority on power scaling. your arrogance is funny.

"Show me which Top Commanders of a Yonko were taken down by 2/3 Top Supernova, because I can show you a Yonko that is about to."
the novas are a hell of a lot stronger
than they would have been when they took down doffy
if this is how you power-scale its incredibly telling ......

"don't know what his strongest move is or isn't. Never made such claims, because I have to see what happens. But stating every awakened move automatically > every non-awakened move, specifically in POTENCY, is plain false."
the statement is KROOM > gamma knife i have said that multiple times now

"That makes no fucking sense. Not every move is optimized for potency"
what makes less sense ?
law using a move in one of his last resort arsenals when its weaker than something thats more effective without awakening(which is more costly). but thats what you are parroting right now.

He fucking cut down Kaido. Not even Roger and Whitebeard had done that.
Eh, prior to that, we didn't even have a concrete idea of Oden's powerlevel until we learned that he actually scarred Kaido.

This is why most of you will remain shit at powerscaling.
I disagree, while a lot of users had some wrong takes, it sure ain't as bad as claiming Bound Man was Yonko level in power until Oda proved you wrong.

Just joking about the brother @Peroroncino ^^

But it's not hating on law to think law is not above doffy. I mean in my powerscale, i rank doffy between queen and king. so seeing how doffy effortlessly destroyed law, i don't have any reason to put him above doffy.

We should not forget that law and kidd kinda suceeded their moves because it's 2 vs 1. in 1 vs 1, it's completely another matter.

And what law did to big mom ? a small drop of blood so ... i don't even know at 100% if law is stronger than full out sanji at this point ...
I rate Doffy in the same spot as you

I think Law fighting Yonkos is enough to place him above Doffy. Doffy was scared of Kaido, while big mom is a meme, portrayal = Kaido.

Rooftop 5 by default are all above YC2

Doffy vs Law goes High Diff favor of Law rn imo

I don’t see the big deal. DR Law was weaker and accumulated injuries from fighting Doffy solo then doffy and Fuji same time then doffy again

There’s a lot to take in, not just simply doffy beating law still without question

Status
Not open for further replies.