Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu needed a sick old man, Squard sneak attack and WB heart attack before he had a chance, feel free to wank Fleet Admiral Akainu as endgame top tier and a much stronger fighter after the war and his encounter with Aokiji but Marineford Akainu absolutely gets wrecked by Kaido.

Ask them if they see blood from queen being hit from big mom ? .
Chooper and sanji made queen bleed. The same sanji made queen bleed. The same queen the attack does nothing except Marco made queen feel hurt.

By yonko logic we use : Marco> sanji> chopper>Big mom. It is used against futji admiral.

:Dr.Killer:
Where do you get that logic from. I never stated anything like. The scenes I provided proved a character doesn't have to be Yonko level to beat a Yonko. You must look at the entire situation.

It's like Kiku cutting Kaido even though she is veteran level. That just the way the manga works.

Admiral fans really talk like single Admirals can solo Yonkos or their crews like that is exactly how OP power balance works and the way Oda intended to portray them my god :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

According to them Yonkos would actually not even exist at all in the first place
According to admiral wankers the WG wants the yonko around

WB have heart attack and all tree admirals attack him instantly of which two are stopped by Marco and Jozo. First damage Akainu dealt to WB is during heart attack. On the other hand, if admiral could solo Yonko crew, why did they have all navy+warlords show up to stop WB?
Nope not true, whitebeard need saving from admirals attack. It is 1 vs 1 fight. Kuzan got better on whitebeard until Jonz sneak attack him to save him. Marco save whitebeard from kizaru attack.

Whitebeard couldn’t hit kizaru even kizaru is not looking at him.

warlords actually help whitebeard a lot and being useless to Marine force. Milhawk did not fight whitebeard directly unlike admirals or one shot yonko commanders.

Whitebeard pirates have 43 pirate crew allies and impel down prisoners help.
Post automatically merged:

Where do you get that logic from. I never stated anything like. The scenes I provided proved a character doesn't have to be Yonko level to beat a Yonko. You must look at the entire situation.

It's like Kiku cutting Kaido even though she is veteran level. That just the way the manga works.
i agree your point. It is logic of yonko fans use a lot. Yes it does not take yonko attack level to best or hurt yonko level character

You are definitely not him. He basically said Coby and Helmemppo would end up stronger than Akainu and would end up fighting Zoro and Luffy. He was mad serious too.
Lol damn. Yeah i do think coby will give luffy a challenge (but not be his equal) hence why I still have him slightly above EOS sanji but still below EOS zoro and obviously EOS luffy.

Helmeppo being a strong vice admiral that's under sanji in power but still strong is a great place to put him

What kind of idiotic reason is that, so Sakazuki’s absolute justice = we want Yonkos around to keep the world safe?
They think balance of power means the gorosei want the yonko around to weed out weaker pirates. Hell, you even see idiots here say Shanks works for the gorosei despite grooming Luffy to be PK

Listen bro I know you are trying to bait the Yankers by saying shit just as stupid as the sbit they say but don't be talking shit about Zoro to do it.

The more you bring Zoro up the more dog shit Admirals or any character for that matter will look like because that man's feats are on the level of his own.

You are better off shitting on Yamato and Luffy if you wanna shit on ACoC, Zoro and Oden validate the power of ACoC, its not gonna help your case when Tatsumaki fucked Kaido up more than combined Awakening of Law and Kidd fucked someone far less durable in Big Mom fucked up with Awakening.

Not to mention I don't even get your internal destruction wank no Admiral does internal destruction to begin with.

Listen bro I know you are trying to bait the Yankers by saying shit just as stupid as the sbit they say but don't be talking shit about Zoro to do it.

The more you bring Zoro up the more dog shit Admirals or any character for that matter will look like because that man's feats are on the level of his own.

You are better off shitting on Yamato and Luffy if you wanna shit on ACoC, Zoro and Oden validate the power of ACoC, its not gonna help your case when Tatsumaki fucked Kaido up more than combined Awakening of Law and Kidd fucked someone far less durable in Big Mom fucked up with Awakening.

Not to mention I don't even get your internal destruction wank no Admiral does internal destruction to begin with.
Does it mean zoro can destroy universe in one slash at eos ?

Nope not true, whitebeard need saving from admirals attack. It is 1 vs 1 fight. Kuzan got better on whitebeard until Jonz sneak attack him to save him. Marco save whitebeard from kizaru attack.

Whitebeard couldn’t hit kizaru even kizaru is not looking at him.

warlords actually help whitebeard a lot and being useless to Marine force. Milhawk did not fight whitebeard directly unlike admirals or one shot yonko commanders.

Whitebeard pirates have 43 pirate crew allies and impel down prisoners help.
Post automatically merged:

i agree your point. It is logic of yonko fans use a lot. Yes it does not take yonko attack level to best or hurt yonko level character
WBP were vastly outnumbered by navy. Point about warlords is not how did they performed, but what navy thinks about yonko crew.
Kuzan couldn`t deal with WB and one commander, so how would he solo yonko crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.