Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big One Piece supporter but Oda is seriously damaging the series with this fake out deaths every arc.. Kinemon should’ve died. Kiku and Kanjuro should already be dead. As an author, if you wanted them to stay alive you could’ve written it in a believeable way but Law not putting Kinemon back together? That’s a pretty terrible plot reveal all and all considering how much since Punk Hazard they went through and it not being hinted/mentioned/pointed at.

Disregarding this plot reveal, overall a pretty good chapter.

Big One Piece supporter but Oda is seriously damaging the series with this fake out deaths every arc.. Kinemon should’ve died. Kiku and Kanjuro should already be dead. As an author, if you wanted them to stay alive you could’ve written it in a believeable way but Law not putting Kinemon back together? That’s a pretty terrible plot reveal all and all considering how much since Punk Hazard they went through and it not being hinted/mentioned/pointed at.

Disregarding this plot reveal, overall a pretty good chapter.
Agreed, just kill them. He’s too kind hearted to do it, he wants everyone to be happy in the end sigh

So it's there best move they can do, and it's still isn't better than Ashura; we finally see them go all out, unless kid can mimic luffy coc attack with his df.... doubt it tho. Look like most of the supernova fight with their df instead of haki. Goes to show they should've trained like the dynamic duo.

Decent chapter.

Theory for how law and kid beat big mom or at least weaken her.

Big mom is a big magnet and a pretty strong magnet. So since the castle is coming down the huge sword on the island will get attracted to her. Law will use kroom again coat the sword in it and then use the huge sword with anesthesia.

I really doubt that the big ass sword is for aesthetics. And in my own head this theory makes almost too much sense.

Will law and kid be KOed after this? Probably, but that's how they grow stronger look at Luffy he is KOed in every major battle and when he bounces back he becomes so much stronger.

This is how law and kid will grow to be rivals to Luffy. Although Blackbeard is the ultimate rival

Saying this while not knowing what his awakening truly does and believeing this is only thing he can do with his awakening, what im saying people need to stop acting like they know everything about laws awakening you know jack shit, what is kroom ? What does it do exactly? Can he effect his whole body? What other techniques can he do with it? is kroom basic form of this kind of technique? What can law do after mastering his awakening? Criticising something with knowing jack shit about it makes the criticism pointless.
ofc i am talking about this chapter and this chapter only

how can i talk about something didn't happen or not revealed or hinted

it maybe you who need to understand what people meant well , consider it next time.

The Kinemon stuff is easily the worst part of this chapter, but honestly, the rest isn't much better. Apoo, for some reason, trying to propose an alliance with Drake makes no sense. Drake has no reason to ally with Apoo, and Apoo has no real leverage. The final Numbers look just as dumb as the rest of them. They're not gonna be a threat to anyone strong. We get a bunch of random shots of all the people throughout Onigashima which do nothing for me.

Then we go to Law & Kidd. Now I don't mind the fact that they have awakening, I just hate the way we learn that. It's casually dropped like "Hey, your ability is awakened right?" Even though we never had any indication of this before this moment. Like, imagine if Luffy during the fight with Kaido just had a thought bubble that said "hmm how should I use my awakening here?" Honestly, Kidd's power seems underwhelming as hell. Like I get why this would defeat a normal person, but this shouldn't do anything to Big Mom. Law's awakening seems more deadly, but I don't get how it works. He was already slicing people in half without killing them, how is this any different?

This gets like a 2.5 out of 5 for me. It's not the worst chapter, but it's got a lot of bad elements.

Agreed, just kill them. He’s too kind hearted to do it, he wants everyone to be happy in the end sigh
Problem is it undermines the yonkos and the entire plot line buildup since the Grand Line that the New World is super dangerous and making mistakes during this time should get you punished for. But it really seems that as of right now the Strawhats and the Scabbards or at least most of them get out unscathed with a lot near death situations. Again, undermines the danger sense of going to war against a yonko.

Problem is it undermines the yonkos and the entire plot line buildup since the Grand Line that the New World is super dangerous and making mistakes during this time should get you punished for. But it really seems that as of right now the Strawhats and the Scabbards or at least most of them get out unscathed with a lot near death situations. Again, undermines the danger sense of going to war against a yonko.
this again.
nobody dies when we are up againts a warlord
nobody dies when we are up againts the world goverment
nobody dies (apart from ace and wb) when we are up against the admirals. even then the death is literally in the last couple of chapter

the fake out death is a fair critisism but this is not

B

Ballel

Chapter wasgreat because of awakening and Apoo/Drake alliance. Really curious what will come out of this.
I think it's good Oda made Kidd and Law's awakening have a drawback. otherwise it would be too op.

But the Kinemon plot... come on Oda. Seriously:lawsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.