Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law needs to defeat an emperor so he can learn the true history. I would also like to get some answers. Maybe Law and Robin should consider sitting down some time and sharing notes. No offense but what does defeating Big Mom have to do with learning information on the will of the D? Once again have you tried talking to Robin?
If Big Mom wins:

- The alliance will lose
- Law won't be able to retrieve kaido's poneglyph
- Law will likely get killed
- Robin will likely get kidnapped

I mean it makes perfect sense for him to say that.

If Big Mom wins:

- The alliance will lose
- Law won't be able to retrieve kaido's poneglyph
- Law will likely get killed
- Robin will likely get kidnapped

I mean it makes perfect sense for him to say that.
It really is do or die for Kidd and Law, but I still feel like I need to prepare myself for Big Mom making an appearance in Elbaf. It was awesome to see Big Mom compliment their strength!

Zoan King possesses physical strength on the level of hybrid Marco - both casually kicked the queen mama chanter off the waterfall.... and yet Zoro was able to overpower King's beak dive, an attack that should logically possess much more force considering its speed. Zoro sent that dodo bird flying :risicheck::hohoho:

edit: Although to king's credit, this just shows how strong his hybrid mode is. Dude was able to send Zoro flying from the live floor to outside the skull in a matter of seconds :hope:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Status
Not open for further replies.