Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think we’ll get a legit Zoro vs evil Sanji.

With the continued “Judges Son” reference and the fact that Sora defeated Germa in the comics, I think Sora will be the catalyst for Sanji getting back to normal.

Hope it’s not a Minato situation where she is somehow literally there though:gonope:

W

Wonderful World

Sanji has been fighting queen much longer its the second longest fight after luffy vs Kaido
Yes, but it would have been better to see the entire thing rather than parts being off-screened. I get that you can't fit everything in, but still. More dedicated chapters like 1027 or 1028 would have been great.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yes, but it would have been better to see the entire thing rather than parts being off-screened. I get that you can't fit everything in, but still. More dedicated chapters like 1027 or 1028 would have been great.
Oda offscreened those parts to make it look like sanji beat queen at about the same time zoro beats king

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Would Marco vs Whitebeard really go any different than Law vs Bepo? Both get shitstomped
Nan, WB can low to mid diff Marco (depends of age and health) while Law can neg diff Bepo in one casual slash.

But even character wise. Bepo didn't show anything of his personality, has no panel time etc. Kata, King, Marco, Killer, Sabo, Shiryu etc etc all have 100 times his relevance to the plot.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The gap between these guys and their captains
:crazwhat:

Well, when you look closer:
Roger~Rayleigh
Beckman~Shanks
we have no clue how King compares to Kaido but based on performance vs Zoro he seems better than Kaido
Katakuri looks incomparable to his captain but he might have been a victim of plot
Killer>Kidd
Marco doesnt look comparable to his captain
Bepo doesnt look either but have yet to see what he can do with his Sulong
Sabo and Dragon cannot be gauged now since Dragon is unknown
Shiryu>Blackbeard
Zoro>Luffy

So, the gap goes from not comparable to comparable to stronger than the captain.

Flees the ship before it sinks.
Crying cant save you from the inevitable but you sure can try it. :ihaha:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Nan, WB can low to mid diff Marco (depends of age and health) while Law can neg diff Bepo in one casual slash.

But even character wise. Bepo didn't show anything of his personality, has no panel time etc. Kata, King, Marco, Killer, Sabo, Shiryu etc etc all have 100 times his relevance to the plot.
Even oda is grouping Zoro with the VCs but you cant do it

Sanji your loyalty know no bounds like you simp shticks.. be the monster the King wants you to be.. FLATTEN QUEEN ALREADY

:finally:

Drake Vs Apoo interaction was neat and I'm amused that it wasn't clichéd where Drake just accepts his offer.. the fact that he realizes how Luffy helped him says alot about his character

Kid vs Law was just soo good man... law's desired and kid's way of emphatically saying its finally time to go All out was pretty fascinating and hype

Sanji vs Queen, the development was awfully superb sanji putting things into perspective in accordance to his captain's desires, a cold warriors that won't hold back if ordered or someone who falters with his conscience and morality and he's willing to end this fight without his past being involved that great.

and yea it seems like this HM was just one kick... and it wasn't intensified like i thought it was.

btw burning "whit hot"... new DJ incoming?

The Cp0 make their move and they're getting hyped already.. but who's gonna end it?

Best thing in this chapter, and one of the best cover in One Piece.
This is a glorious moment in which even the MVP get overshadow by the goat. An aswome cover to give credit to very popular character all connected to be the second in command (if they wanted they could be actual leader :steef:). Bepo is just a mascot :myman:
The chapter was better than the previous one, at less thing are moving to the direction of closing each respective fight.
Sanji vs Queen I will say max 1 chapter (probably mixed with other stuff) to end this fight.
Law&Kid vs Cry Mom is entering the climax, 1 side show all what they got, now I expect Cry Mom to do something.
How this fight will end? Well 2 possibility: Kid die and bring Big Mom down, Big Mom kill herself by draining the remaining life that she has. Or last this fight is interrupted for other reason 1 is that Big Mom want Nico Robin. The worst scenario is again a new amnesia for Cry Mom.

Sanji vs Queen was kind of pretty meh, Oda title warrior of science is connected to some drama subplot which I am not a fan. With Sanji Oda is playing a lot with cheap drama that as you can see from Whole Cake Island didnt pay off well. I hope they finally fight without to many conversation :suresure:.

And we conclude with Zoro, like I said the best part is the cover page (1 that put into a different light, Roronoa Zoro compare to the other straw-hat (Luffy not include)) He is the vice captain/firstmate and if he wanted could be a leader on his own, simple put the goat :cheers:. Zoro clash with King is actually interesting, Oda is showing same fighting style of King that used in previous clash vs Zoro, the laser beam vs Marco in which Marco had to use his weanging (akane form) and the beak attack that Sanji coudnt stop in which both Luffy and Sanji commented is very dangerous (sanji said that could open an hole to his stomach:milaugh:). That same move got stop by 2 sword Zoro, and he pushed King back in the air (showing very strong raw strength feat). All that happen when Zoro was casually having a conversation with Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.