Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Oda always planned to go this route of Sanji getting rid of the RS or if there’s been a backlash and he’s changed his mind.

Because it’s been a bit weird how it’s went, from “I will never use this!” to using it at the first possible opportunity, throwing it on in the bathshouse no problem, using it against Momo now him refusing to use it and destroying it. Without much hints in the way that Sanji didn’t like it- if anything, he seemed begrudgingly impressed by it.

Sanji literally just nerfed himself by destroying his own power up lol

Zoro is stronger, it was never denied, but please don't be retard and try to make the gap between the two sound like it's anything more than the gap between Kaku and jabura during ennies lobby

Don’t reply to that retard, it’s not worth it
He’s talking as if but won’t be tired after fighting their opponents

And as you said it was never an argument that zoro is stronger but it’s not by a large margin

W

Wonderful World

Oda offscreened those parts to make it look like sanji beat queen at about the same time zoro beats king
Yes, but as I said, I wanted to see more of a focus on it. If it wasn't for the fact that this is all happening in 15 minutes, I'd be completely fine with it.

Lol. Zoro and Killer were out of their league on the roof. They were the only ones panting during the whole damn fight. Get a clue man. Luffy's a lot stronger than Zoro, who he is himself slightly stronger than Sanji (but needs a magic sword to hold his own against YC commanders characters or stronger).
According to him king is stronger than kaido
Lmao
Just leave him to his head piece

If next chapter Wanji will demolish Queen with few hits that means he's currently in the YC1 tier without doubt.
Imagine what would have happened if he would have kept the RS
:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.