What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Current Law and Kidd are clearly welll above typical YC1s like King/Marco/Kataluri
Probably; or the combination of their abilities is just a deadly one. When you have someone who can bypass durability and attack your insides to the fullest extent directly, THEN someone who can deal massive amounts of physical damage towards your exterior, Kid probably rattles her insides honestly. They make a sickening team.

Zoro stronger than Kid and Law agenda is destroyed too
I have no idea how you came to that conclusion, Oda has already explicitly shown that a right hand could be stronger than the "stars" of his generation by having Beckmann being immensely more powerful than all of Crocodile,Moriah and Doflamingo who were all highlighted during Roger's execution as the big names of the mid gen.

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion, Oda has already explicitly shown that a right hand could be stronger than the "stars" of his generation by having Beckmann being immensely more powerful than all of Crocodile,Moriah and Doflamingo who were all highlighted during Roger's execution as the big names of the mid gen.
Oda lmao. Zoro be at the same league as Killer and Bepo.

Kid and Law are Direct Luffy rivals

5 ch : I don't think there's anything to write about.

I'll just explain a few things that are hard to understand.

A woman from the brothel is scared of Sanji
Sanji says that he didn't do anything, but some of his memories are missing from when he was running around.

Sanji doubts himself that he might have done it.

Either he stays the same and If the enemy is a woman, he can't touch her
or he becomes a ruthless and emotionless warrior of science (by using the raid suit ?)

Sanji asks himself which is more useful ?

Sanji says goodbye to the germa and the bathouse and destroys the raid suit by stepping on it.

Sanji asks Zoro to kill him if he loses his mind and goes to the final battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q : How did he destroy the raid can?
A : He destroyed it by stepping on it like stepping on an empty can.
It's a machine, so it blew up.

trash translation before someone translates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.