What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 ch : I don't think there's anything to write about.

I'll just explain a few things that are hard to understand.

A woman from the brothel is scared of Sanji
Sanji says that he didn't do anything, but some of his memories are missing from when he was running around.

Sanji doubts himself that he might have done it.

Either he stays the same and If the enemy is a woman, he can't touch her.
or he becomes a ruthless and emotionless warrior of science (by using the raid suit ?)

Sanji asks himself which is more useful ?

Sanji says goodbye to the germa and the bathhouse and destroys the raid suit by stepping on it.

Sanji asks Zoro to kill him if he loses his mind and goes to the final battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q : B
How did he destroy the raid can?
A : He destroyed it by stepping on it like stepping on an empty can.
It's a machine, so it blew up.

trash translation before someone translates
I rate this translation 7.5, better than the Google translator from the previous chapter:suresure:

Man This backfired,Should have judged only after the full summary was out,Apparently Sanji doesn’t talk to Zoro directly he’s just making out scenarios that Zoro will kill him from the google translation of the QnA plus the Raid suit is legit destroyed.

Yonko fans will take that "BM feels a pain she hasn't felt in decade" as a W

But in reality it's literally a proof that she hasn't fought a single toptier in DECADES lol.

602 million bounty? probably perospero level
Sabo would oneshot Perospero. Go away with your Lonko fanatism.

Man This backfired,Should have judged only after the full summary was out,Apparently Sanji doesn’t talk to Zoro directly he’s just making out scenarios that Zoro will kill him from the google translation of the QnA plus the Raid suit is legit destroyed.
Sanji talking to Zoro through Den Den Mushi didn't make any sense anyway because neither of them is carrying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.