What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol

BM implied to fight WB many times in the past per Marco & pero talks
Roger properly clashed bm then tricked her

:milaugh:I like it how haters always spin stuff
In wci : fans "BM is weak coz she didn't fight any top tier in wciw. She can't fight for days or hours "
Wano : after stalemating Kaido for days "she matched only base kaido.... they are both trash"
Now "she hasn't fought anyone strong in decades...she sucks "
So you're telling me that Law + Kidd are doing more to Big Mom than Roger or Whitebeard?
Law + Kidd > Roger?
:pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger:

Being direct rivals to Luffy doesn't put them above Zoro.
They need to combine their strength to accomplish what Luffy is capable of doing ALONE.
BB is Luffy's only rival who can stand up to him.

I don't disagree with that. Still it doesn't make them > Zoro. There is no evidence that Shiki or Linlin were stronger than Ray and they were also Roger's rivals.
Shiki and LinLin are stronger than Ray for sure. Need Garp and Sengoku for Shiki.

:okay:
Her skin and body is said to be "iron balloon"
Kidd controls magnetic field

How can he hurt BM.. easy with awakening
It forced by magnetism but it still bunch of regular metals though. Coated sword might as well slash through her skin.

I just point out that doesn't have permanent scar don't mean she has in-penetrable skin as some would brought up to support meme wank. She still can be hurt

What if we actually get a Zoro vs evil Sanji at the end of Wano but Sanji somehow reverts back to his true self during the fight? Honestly, that could end the debate of the gap between them.

:crazwhat::crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.