What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q: Is Robin already captured?
A: No she isn’t. She’s being carried by Brook and the two are running away with the masked Cp0 dude in hot pursuit
Robin in some deep trouble i don't think Brook is enough to protect her from the masked cp0 guy i wonder what Jimbei is doing

Bepo is in the same league as Prime Ray is that what you're saying here? :giogio:

How many of Roger's rivals were stronger than Rayleigh? Only Xebec and WB, which are both embodied by the same person in the current era : Marshall D. Teach
Again, Kid and Law are direct Luffy rivals. They always be together. don't compare them with Apoo and Capone lmao

Apparently Linlin hasn’t taken the amount of damage she just took from Kidd & Law in years

Big Mom literally just sat around for decades without fighting anyone strong huh
Lol

BM implied to fight WB many times in the past per Marco & pero talks
Roger properly clashed bm then tricked her

:milaugh:I like it how haters always spin stuff
In wci : fans "BM is weak coz she didn't fight any top tier in wciw. She can't fight for days or hours "
Wano : after stalemating Kaido for days "she matched only base kaido.... they are both trash"
Now "she hasn't fought anyone strong in decades...she sucks "

A: No she isn’t. She’s being carried by Brook and the two are running away with the masked Cp0 dude in hot pursuit
Robin in some deep trouble i don't think Brook is enough to protect her from the masked cp0 guy i wonder what Jimbei is doing

Hopefully Jinbei, if not him who else? And I thought Robin was fine? Now he’s carrying her? I wonder if they fought

Jimbe will not only save robin, he save the mask guy from fodder can too if he confront him

I like idea that BBP will defeat RHP and BB killing Shanks, but I don`t see it happening. Instead I think BBP will get destroyed by RHP+Mihawk. After that I think WG will get involved and defeat RHP.

Oda literally made a character (Hawkins) to represent Yonkotards and wrote an entire chapter to show how stupid,clueless and dumb he is for believing Yonko are invincible and can't be defeated.

Yet some fans still haven't learned and keep spitting the same nonsense as Basil Hawkins.

You guys gotta learn.
that's the reason Kid and Law will defeat Big Mom to prove Hawkins be wrong

We just had a recent chapter stating Zoro reminds Wano samurai of the one guy who killed a dragon over the Capital before. Oda basically told us what’s happening.
Still doesn’t mean he’s gonna kill kaido.

I don’t mind it at all, as long as it doesn’t overshadow luffy.
And I don’t believe in Zkk as much because of the medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.