What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom couldn't knock out Queen, Marco hurt him and took some blood, but nothing too relevant

If Hells Memories does, then:

Hells Memories >>> Pissed off Big Mom's raw strength > Phoenix Brand >= Crane Talons confirmed

The "progressive damage" is implied. Oda is not going to spend every panel drawing out bruises and shit.

We know Kaido is heavily injured, but Oda barely draws anything.
Eh, Kaido looks far more damaged than Queen does. But I get what you are saying. I personally just have an issue with the "timing". Luffy vs Katakuri lasted 9 hours roughly. These fights with Queen/King are about to last ~15 minutes if you count from 1022. Just weird is all. I guess we'll see what happens

Eh, Kaido looks far more damaged than Queen does. But I get what you are saying. I personally just have an issue with the "timing". Luffy vs Katakuri lasted 9 hours roughly. These fights with Queen/King are about to last ~15 minutes if you count from 1022. Just weird is all. I guess we'll see what happens
those were nearly over 8 hours of ass whooping and then Luffy got a grip

here its take and give with zoro and sanji against King and Queen..

but Queen is virtually fine tbh.. if HM Ko's him then its pretty OP

Injured doesn't necessarily means weaken. When Zoro first created asura he wasn't in a weaken state.

Luffy punch injured him like the Scabbards injured him. No permanent damage.

Law kroom didn't even slow her down.
permanent damage means for the whole life a scar remains visible but does not mean anything the proof is that oden made a scar in kaido but he was not weakened for all that 20 years later

Status
Not open for further replies.