What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well let them be salty, idk how this is an "L" for sanji anyways, this chapter just boosted my respect for sanji, man is literally telling his (arguably closest, despite representation) friend to end him if he goes haywire, he doesn't wanna become a problem, he knows what'll happen if the genes fully kicks in, for once, he's putting aside his own feelings, and i respect that, imo, this chapter was just W's for everyone, but yeah, don't study the copers, real sanji fans are rare, but we ain't nothing like these frauds.
Literally me Tuesday
Respect for Sanji for destroying the raid suit though

@ReggieZoldyck21 i accept i was wrong about Kid and Assign lol. If Big Meme calls them strong, it probably hurt her.

That's the thing lol. Kid and Law are going ro counter that shit now. If Kid and Law could do that, Sakazuki can easily do it lol.
First :Big Mom can't create a homie from other DF users
Now : headcannon coping and giving Kidd and law's feats (which hasn't even happened)to Akainu even though they are completely different type of fruits
:suresure:
Yesterday injection shot is stronger than awakend move , today this
:suresure:

And Big Mom is comparing them to pre 1009 Luffy. Which means Luffy post udon was a monster. Luffy Pre Adv CoC was OP. Since Big Mom has not seen Adv CoC Luffy.

Chapter 1000 Luffy was very strong already.

Status
Not open for further replies.