What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concession accepted. :ihaha:

I guess... Kidd is relative to Cracker.
Weaker than him when he has no metal around.
Stronger than him when he has lots of metal around.
Overall, the same level.
Lmao you’re such a cliche

*say stupid shit
*insert emote to cope

you got manhandled. Stay away from the battledome

Lmao
I can’t believe people like you really exist….zoro will never be stronger than luffy, never in odas story

And you’re forgetting a 1 vs 1 is different from 5vs 2 with law saving most of their asses

Zero strongest attack couldn’t make kaido fall and Kai do went ahead to fight another adcoc user for 30minutes

You talk like zoro can take on 15 people

1 vs 1 zero loses more badly than he’s losing against king

Bring up the scar and I’ll bring up adcoc
And please tell me when punches that give internal damages gives scars
Zoro has taken on more ppl in this arc then Luffy lol
Samurai Hawkins Killer Gifter Headliners, Drake, Apoo, Kaido, Meme, Queen, and King

But he is isn’t he?
Contrary to people saying he was going to one shot king

He’s been on the defense anytime he’s shown fighting king
This is an extreme diff fight for him
One shot usually happen when you use your strongest movment. That aint happen so far. If you think that clashing with sword can one shot a 1YC+ you are dreaming. Look Kaido used adcoc vs Kinemon and wasnt that effective....the moment Zoro is gona be 100&serious King is done. Look what happen to Apoo....all laughing that Zoro&Drake coudnt take Apoo. Zoro pissed bye bye Apoo.

It’s possible Luffy vs kid happens in a future fight
I think Luffy roflstomps but it’s there
Nah, what for? To make Kid look even more miserable? I bet with time Kid will finally grow up like Law suggested to him and will understand that there're some things that can't be achieved and will redirect himself to fight for something/against something that will help to bring down the WG even if indirectly. If Oda doesn't change Kid's mindset it's going to be so pathetic for Kid. Do his fans really want that?

Zoro has taken on more ppl in this arc then Luffy lol
Samurai Hawkins Killer Gifter Headliners, Drake, Apoo, Kaido, Meme, Queen, and King
Luffy fought all those gifters in udon. Fought bm. Fought kaido
Fought the numbers . Fought all those headliners you talking about with sanji and jimbei . Starting fighting before they they got to onigashima .Fought against bm and kaido and is now fighting kaido 1v1 stop being a clown

Status
Not open for further replies.