What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao
I can’t believe people like you really exist….zoro will never be stronger than luffy, never in odas story

And you’re forgetting a 1 vs 1 is different from 5vs 2 with law saving most of their asses

Zero strongest attack couldn’t make kaido fall and Kai do went ahead to fight another adcoc user for 30minutes

You talk like zoro can take on 15 people

1 vs 1 zero loses more badly than he’s losing against king

Bring up the scar and I’ll bring up adcoc
And please tell me when punches that give internal damages gives scars
want to know the secret to shut him down?

just ask him about pre timeskip Kaku zoan skin that stronger than Kaido zoan skin because Zoro couldnt even gave a scar on Kaku's body with asura and he will shut down.

Luffy fought all those gifters in udon. Fought bm. Fought kaido
Fought the numbers . Fought all those headliners you talking about with sanji and jimbei . Starting fighting before they they got to onigashima .Fought against bm and kaido and is now fighting kaido 1v1 stop being a clown
Yea so relatively same amount lol :denzimote:
You just proved me right

@Sentinel @playa4321 you guys opinion on Yamao's feat in this chapter?

She charged at Drake, Drake parried him but his standing pose looks like he is about to fall, and in next page he does fall over.
I think it is a pretty good feat, she just overpowers Drake in direct clash. Drake that is always portrayed to be physical brute. Physical wise, imo base Drake is above the likes of "magic casters" like Hawkins, Law, and Apoo, and above the "agile speedster" Killer. And above Bege and Bonney too.
Below Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Urouge.

So physical wise is above average among the Worst Gens, yet Yamao easily overpowering him and made him fall over.

Zoro has taken on more ppl in this arc then Luffy lol
Samurai Hawkins Killer Gifter Headliners, Drake, Apoo, Kaido, Meme, Queen, and King
Do you know what taken out means???
It means K.OED can’t move again
And he has done none of that except for killer and gutters

Luffy is facing the current strongest of the verse albeit weakened

I think Law will be overshadowed as a support role to weaken Big Mom quite much. Kid will be the one delivering the final blow I think. Also, although I see Kid stronger than Law, the gap is obviously not huge but let's see.
U say that but oda is clown.. Just check raws one more time and see that many fodders around bm still holding their weapons and swords while somes lost theirs at latest chapter due to magnetism.. So its open to many speculations about ALL metals around area..and kidd depends on place too much about metals , while law has teleportation always.. Going out of range will be enough for him , thats why he ask more info about kidds awakening.

@Sentinel @playa4321 you guys opinion on Yamao's feat in this chapter?

She charged at Drake, Drake parried him but his standing pose looks like he is about to fall, and in next page he does fall over.
I think it is a pretty good feat, she just overpowers Drake in direct clash. Drake that is always portrayed to be physical brute. Physical wise, imo base Drake is above the likes of "magic casters" like Hawkins, Law, and Apoo, and above the "agile speedster" Killer. And above Bege and Bonney too.
Below Luffy, Zoro, Kidd and Urouge.

So physical wise is above average among the Worst Gens, yet Yamao easily overpowering him and made him fall over.
but didnt Drake fall due to wave that the gigant create when they destroyed the wall?
I mean drake was standing when he clash with Yamato.
Look also all the folder felt down around Drake and Yamato. The direction they felt is the same as Drake.

It is weird because he said that he will ask Franky and Usopp to modify it. Unless by modifying it he meant removing the glasses:goatasure:

Or it will be about Franky's development since he is basically bound to become sort of Vegapunk one day. Maybe his little mini-arc will be about building his own variant of Raid Suit for Lanji based on the one from Judge.
could be but I'm 100% sure the suit is fine

Lmao
I can’t believe people like you really exist….zoro will never be stronger than luffy, never in odas story

And you’re forgetting a 1 vs 1 is different from 5vs 2 with law saving most of their asses

Zero strongest attack couldn’t make kaido fall and Kai do went ahead to fight another adcoc user for 30minutes

You talk like zoro can take on 15 people

1 vs 1 zero loses more badly than he’s losing against king

Bring up the scar and I’ll bring up adcoc
And please tell me when punches that give internal damages gives scars
It's not about the scars. It's about the significant damage. The scarring Kaido is how Oda showed, a character with an invincible body, received a significant amount of damage. The fact that is a feat only achieved by one other person and it happened 20 years ago makes it even more impressive.

If Oda monster lettuce know a character receive a significant amount of internal damage he will tell us in one way or another. For example, receiving 20 to 30 broken bones.

What is more impressive. Pushing over a thick steel beam or cutting through a thick steel beam with a sword with one slice?

One shot usually happen when you use your strongest movment. That aint happen so far. If you think that clashing with sword can one shot a 1YC+ you are dreaming. Look Kaido used adcoc vs Kinemon and wasnt that effective....the moment Zoro is gona be 100&serious King is done. Look what happen to Apoo....all laughing that Zoro&Drake coudnt take Apoo. Zoro pissed bye bye Apoo.
Nope oneshot means taking your opponent out in one hit while doing so with minimal effort

Example kaido vs luffy first match
Big mom vs pageone
Nastu vs blunote
Naruto vs mechanical pain
Atomic samurai vs rhino
And many more

All this people used only one attack and rendered the opponent useless

Status
Not open for further replies.