What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just stating facts, but you're "not a Sanji stan" so my comment should in theory (because you're not a Sanji fan" be of no concern to you, but said theory is wrong
I have no problems with Zoro as a character. I don't enjoy the constant character bashing that goes on in these forums. More often than anything else it's Sanji vs Zoro comments on WG. Am I wrong?

What do you think about Hell Memories mate
It’ll be a decent one off but Queen ain’t going down with Hell Memories also it’s not clear that Sanji used the attack or just engulfed himself in flames because the spoiler provider should have drawn that then.

Since Queen ain’t going down with HM Sanji better pull off Something incredible for his lack of Attacking Power with Diable Jambe,I’m guessing it’ll probably be a stronger version of DJ bc Oda just ruined the raid suit the one thing which made Sanji somewhat of a Menace with some legit Haxx abilities.

DJ is the symbolic skill of Sanji. he will not be abandoned and will become better
It won’t go away but there was no point in just directly destroying the raid suit atleast we would know that Sanji could go a level higher.

Back when he got low diffed to Doffy and didn’t get a single fight at WCI we thought that’s his limit and we actually were correct.

Diable Jambe is a farce fam I don’t get how you rate Sanji with that move at all.

I have no problems with Zoro as a character. I don't enjoy the constant character bashing that goes on in these forums. More often than anything else it's Sanji vs Zoro comments on WG. Am I wrong?
Im content with SvZ because without it the forum is pretty boring, as per # comments in spoilers. If you dont like SvZ you can always go to reddit and comment in misery there

Status
Not open for further replies.