What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But only enma harmed KAIDO

without Ryou that enma can extract as a power up, Zoro wouldnt of been able to cut Kaido

this is why enma is a POWER UP bc he has ryou in 1 seord ans bc he never learned it like luffy, enma is carrying him
I cant believe some people still thinks that

How dumb do you have to be to think that only Enma harmed Kaido

Zoro haters are so retarded its insane

BM literally says she hasn't taken this much damage in decades and acknowledge their strength in the sense that they really have a shot on taking the Yonkou throne.
What Zoro level? YC1 level? They are already beyond that.
When did I deny they didnt have a shot? I dnt think they will win, and are not yonko ready. King can beat Kidd and Law... beyond who? Definitely not Zoro lol

Kidd/Law actually hurt bm... :okay:

Kaido>BM, yes?
Rooftop Zoro > Kidd and Law together on their damage to BM

It actually makes sense that Zoro and Sanji fight, despite how it ends and its purpose

If Sanji can turn invisible, Zoro can get more used against invisibility for his fight against Shyriu

LoL imagine Zoro vs Shyriu, then Zoro has a flashback about when he fought Sanji so it helps him in the fight
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

The whole rooftop battle was about enma getting more focus than zoro :
Zoro wanting to unleash it more
Kaido senses Oden's presence in it
Linlin realises enma is abnormal
Kaido confirms it belongs to Oden by saying the sword is the source of that strange haki
Enma has weird aura around it
Enma gets its own panels when zoro uses Ashura

Fanboys "enma is nothing special, it is juts Zoro's own haki"
They bring up other panels bla bla

If Enma didn't have anything from Oden in it...kaido wouldn't sense/feel his presence in it and wouldn't confirms it is his sword

I cant believe some people still thinks that

How dumb do you have to be to think that only Enma harmed Kaido

Zoro haters are so retarded its insane
Got any panels showing any sword besides Enma damaging Kaido? Without ryou Zoro ain’t making a dent

This is why enma is a power up. Ryou was given to him lol he didn’t learn it like Luffy

not just anyone can pierce kaido’s skin but top tiers. Enma is what pierced Kaido

Last edited:
When did I deny they didnt have a shot? I dnt think they will win, and are not yonko ready. King can beat Kidd and Law... beyond who? Definitely not Zoro lol

Kidd/Law actually hurt bm... :okay:

Kaido>BM, yes?
Rooftop Zoro > Kidd and Law together on their damage to BM
No King can't beat them lmao
There is a reason one of them is fighting a YC1 (who has been fighting the entire night) at 100% and is struggling and the other two are fighting a YONKOU who is at least (and that is being very generous to King) 3 times stronger than him without any rest or magical medicine, give me a break with your nonsense.

No King can't beat them lmao
There is a reason one of them is fighting a YC1 (who has been fighting the entire night) at 100% and is struggling and the other two are fighting a YONKOU who is at least (and that is being very generous to King) 3 times stronger than him without any rest or magical medicine, give me a break with your nonsense.
Law and Kid are getting folded where as Zoro is having a average difficulty fight

Status
Not open for further replies.