What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure title chapters matter. For example, Jinbe and Robin got vs. titles, but Franky didn't. While yes, Franky's fight chapter was Sasaki related, it proves that Oda isn't consistent with "vs" titles here.

The fact that 1028 and 1031's titles are related to Sanji vs Queen but separated by 3 chapters already is something unheard of in this series prior to this. Both chapters only had like 6-8 pages of focus and not a full chapter of dedication. A lot of people were convinced that 1029 would follow up 1028 and be Sanji's full fight chapter, but here we are.

At the end of the day, it just depends on how much Oda wants to keep Queen and King around, and how much he wants to give the in terms of a moveset and how much progress he can make in a fight with the. 1 chapter gives you 16-17 pages to work with, and thats assuming the entire chapter is that particular fight. 2 chapters is 32-34 pages, far more to work with at any given moment.

Tldr: I just would like Zoro and Sanji to have 2 complete chapters worth of fighting and not chopped up bits like Franky vs Sasaki was or Ulti vs Nami (which barely constituted as a fight).
Yeah I agree that Oda is not consistent with title but usually it give a good idea for where we stand in the fight. Sanji and Queen even if they didnt have a full chapter they are the main focus for 2 chapters. So I cant see much going on for this fight.

Damn Drake was just an after thought :josad:
I will defend Drake here (somene had too xD :kayneshrug:),
Based on this scene all player so drake,yamato and even the folder around got push to the direction where drake went down. There is a shock wave created by the 3 Numbers when they destroyed the remaining wall. Yes drake was already falling but as you can see even Yamato is surprise and her action are unnatural almost as she cant stand. So yeah Yamato clash + shock wave push drake to the ground.

I really don't undertand all the slanders to Sanji and Zoro. Someone will talk about how a panel is bigger than the others, someone will take out his personal "huffmeter" to determine if a character is struggling or not.

Jesus guys, Sanji and Zoro in the end will win. We all know that.

It's like arguing Sanji is struggling to fight Queen in this chapter because he was in struggle before lol. They're not struggling now. No need to reach for the sake of it.
The guy you first quoted said Zoro is in a High Diff FIGHT!!!
A fight is not described by the 3 panels that you choose from to fit your agenda - a fight is from beginning to the end...

Yes, fighting Queen is a struggle for Sanji - not as much as King for Zoro, but stil. Even if Sanji would stomp him now, the fight stil was a struggle.

Zoro vs Kaku and Sanji vs Jyabura was a struggle, despite them destroying them after using their PU.

I don’t think so. His crushing attacks that he’s been using aim to damage his enemies internally by crushing and compacting them with so much force that they feel pain internally. It would be weird if her exterior skin was garaged from that attack tbh.

I think when Kidd unlocks adv CoC then we’ll see him hurt her externally
he definitely did imo

if you compare big mom now to big mom pre- punk crash, she is significantly more bloodied up

Status
Not open for further replies.