Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daily remember that for Zoro both King and Queen are not an easy way to go through.

Daily remember that Marco could make King bleed while Zoro couldn't.

Daily remember that Queen can tank the blows of Marco, who has shown higher AP than Zoro.

This means that Queen can tank Zoro attacks too.

Daily remember that no raid suit no genes Sanji could take on both King and Queen

And this is Sanji right after have fought both King and Queen.

Now Sanji got his power-up, awakened genes and he even thrown away the raid suit which would have made him capable of easily destroy Queen.

And this is what he's currently doing without the raid suit:

While Zoro, he can't right now defeat King and got easily low-diffed.
And King even gave him a chance by giving him a sword fight.

Just accept the truth, The Wings of The Pirate King are and they're gonna be on the same level, even though Zoro still has the edge over Sanji.

This is portray and feats, nothing suggests Zoro way stronger than Sanji.
:cheers:

Hyiori is totally murdering Orochi's ass.Zoro looks to be having a hard time,Raid suit Sanji looked better vs King.CP0 are beating both Apoo and Drake,i'm calling it.Overall great chapter.Fuuga and Yamato plot is...mehhh...don't care.Hope we get Sanji vs Queen next chapter.

Great chapter and I like it. Fuuga and Yamato knowing each other means the theory about 3 samurai becoming Numbers are most likely true. I wonder if they somehow can be cured or not. I'm interested to see Fuuga involvement with this fire youkai situation.

As for Drake and Apoo vs CP0. I've been thinking why did Drake and CP0 attack each other? Drake is a part of the Marines, don't CP0 members know about that? Or is it because Drake allied with Luffy? Also, since Drake's identity as a Marine is uncovered and he's no longer a part of Beast Pirates, do you think he will go back publicly as a Marine and no longer be a Supernova? or will he keep going undercover as a pirate? I wonder if there's a thread about this.

As for Zoro vs King, I expected a lot of cool choreography here, but I never expected Oda would pull that King face like that lol. It's creepy and funny at the same time. Back then in WCI, Oda did Katakuri with that donut thing, and now he did it again with that face again lol. Oda really loves messing a bit with stoic characters it seems, I wonder if Rayleigh, Beckman or Marco has a gag too.

Since Denjiro's current location is unknown, could he be the one to kill Orochi and protect Hiyori? Especially since he's been protecting her during her undercover as Komurasaki.

5/5 chapter for me. See you guys next week.

My view is completely changed, a hypothetical post-awakening RS Sanji is very close to current non-Ashura, non-CoC Zoro almost on par actually, but I’m not sure because Sanji still needs to up his CoA game as well show that his fire conjuring ability will be on par with King’s for starters

My view is completely changed, a hypothetical post-awakening RS Sanji is very close to current non-Ashura, non-CoC Zoro almost on par actually, but I’m not sure because Sanji still needs to up his CoA game as well show that his fire conjuring ability will be on par with King’s for starters
Up his CoA? He shattered Queen's blade without any CoA...
Hells memories is Sanji's Ashura equivalent, no need for RS, Zoro needs his arc upgrade to not get washed by King, let alone fight Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.