Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's Tatsumaki penetrated Kaido better although the difference is not huge and regardless King's durability is only that proficient when he is defending himself via his wingy defensive output, not on his normal state. Normally Kaido > King dura wise.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So zorobois, how did marco healed apoo this time :suresure: seems to me cp0 did more damage to apoo than zoro :suresure: Apoo >>>> Zoro any time of day:cheers:

dont mind bout Ztards saying king tougher than kaido, it's same like they say about zoro going to mid diff king that is what happen when ppl read two pieces instead one piecee:milaugh:
"Don't mind our superiors saying what's canon because we Luffytards are dumb like that." the post. :milaugh:

King's God durability >>> Kaido's scales = Zoro's AP >>> Luffy's magic fruit. :cheers:

everyone hated that arc

Luffy and zoro struggling against fodders, the rest of the crew being basically background characters

Fishmen island was the worst arc for dozens of reasons

But yeah it was a bad arc for sanji, I feel like oda went wild with sanji during Fishmen island because he planned recent developments +future possible plot lines
And the fact that Sanji wasnt like that all pre timeskip and Oda just made him complete joke the whole arc.
I swear to god I couldnt take that whole nose bleed plot shit, but you are right the arc was straight garbo overall expect Jimbei stuff.

Apoo is an example of why people liking Blackbeard is only for his power level Lol

both are what pirates like, and follow same type of methods, and both have meh design, I would argue Apoo is better in design, and Apoo is hella lot funnier

yet Apoo gets hated by many, and Blackbeard just get all the support…

90% of fans love or hate characters based on powerscaling
I’m telling u

This BB's dialogue alone >> Apoo's whole character
:zehaha:

Lmaoo you a buffoon fr. "Its like a beam" doesnt mean its literally a beam you simpleton. Beams are the shit King has been spamming in his zoan form. Absolute tapped individual:crazwhat:
Are you an idiot? What other beam is he talking about then?

Thr fact is if King kept spamming that beam Zoro would have lost.

King is giving Zoro a chance to win.

Like Katakuri gave Luffy a chance to win, only difference is that Luffy was actually a threat. Zoro is hopeless here

This King's funny face picture posted so vehemently probably mostly stems from insecurities of Sanji Fans trying to belittle Zoro's accomplishments since their fav didn't get to fight King again.
Literally man literally, Only Katakuri Dick Riders think Katakuri is above either Marco OR King, don't try to lump that trash next to those goats.

Katakuri can't even handle 13 punches, of pre udon WCI Luffy wtf. King's Wings has better durability than Kaido, let that sink in. That means G4 attacks don't affect him when he blocks with his wings.

Katakuri is only impressive when he is spamming haki and awakening :specialmeh:what a waste, he already get's so exhausted so easily and King regenerate like nothing.

Tell me how does Katakuri deal with King exactly, when he has shit in his arsenal, against someone like King, that regenerates non stop.
"Don't mind our superiors saying what's canon because we Luffytards are dumb like that." the post. :milaugh:

King's God durability >>> Kaido's scales = Zoro's AP >>> Luffy's magic fruit. :cheers:
yea yeaa sure king > kaido > luffy:zosleepy:

after all kaido isnt even main antagonist of the arc while luffy just an underling

Status
Not open for further replies.