Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Zoro need to know King's race to defeat him? He can't explain what King's power is, he also has a special dinosaur body like Queen? So this is not just based on technology, perhaps this is awakening? Zoan users get the power of paramecia users?

OMG, the spoilers are already great asf. Also, Zoro vs King FTW.
Yeah something about King and Queen Dino weird body maybe it’s awakening, but I still hope awakening grants a new form / beast form
Im pretty sure tthey get a new form, so far he tease around with awakening, im pretty sure they will get overpowered froms in the end with awakenig.
Jack hybrid was already weird, so King and Queen join it too with new forms, that is clearly awakeniing for at least king and queen.

Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
Current Zoro <= King.
King is massive but Zoro should overcome him in a while. I actually hope he will have to rely on Asura in order to perform the job.

Why does Zoro need to know King's race to defeat him? He can't explain what King's power is, he also has a special dinosaur body like Queen? So this is not just based on technology, perhaps this is awakening? Zoan users get the power of paramecia users?

OMG, the spoilers are already great asf. Also, Zoro vs King FTW.
Needing his race is just a plot point to start the subplot of King origin .

Not need to overthink much.

Status
Not open for further replies.