Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If its really just kings race thats the issue wouldn't that mean if you replace king with any other lunarian hed have the same issue 🤔
"If its really just Big Mom being that strong thats the issue wouldn't that mean if you replace Big Mom with any other human they'd have the same issue"

Lol no. King has abnormal physical strength even for a Lunarian.

Giants are known for their strength and Hajrudin gets oneshot by a G2. That doesn't mean Giants are weak. Giants can be insanely strong fodder in your army. Apply the same thing to your average Lunarian.

King is even special since he's a Lunarian who's strong enough to be a YFM. His physical strength is abnormal for a YFM and for a Lunarian just like how someone like Kid's physical strength is abnormal for a human.

Kurwa had better baits Albino.

King Vs. Zoro, it seems that King has a special dinosaur body (like Queen).
-King returns to his human form and fights with his sword against Zoro.
-Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't

King is switching back and forth his hybrid or dinosaur forms aren't very effective against Zoro i guess, he sure is trying a lot of things to bring down someone who is supposedly struggling against him:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.