Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that king has some kind of ability that makes him avoid taking damage, maybe awakening.
the flames are not a problem for zoro, and it's not haki or physical abilities, it's something more specific.
the only time king took damage is when marco attacked him, and we know that marco has special flames that can damage big mom's homies that cannot be damaged by traditional ways.
zoro has enough AP to cut kaido, but so far he didn't even scratch king, which is odd.

special damage techniques:
1-zoro's flying dragon blaze that killed a zombie without salt
2-brook's soul king DF ability
3-marco's phoenix flames
I don't remember Marco damaging King, only throwing him away.

Zoro broke King's mask. He isn't doing his best moves yet.

One Shishi-SonSon will end this fight.

Guys King’s special form is gonna be goofy af mark my words.
Post automatically merged:

If it’s not I’ll become a Yonko stan
Just for making bet if there is a goofy King form i will become an Admiral Stan. :catsure:
Post automatically merged:

Just for making bet if there is a goofy King form i will become an Admiral Stan. :catsure:
Except his face

Thansk to Redon:
- Apoo discovers CP0 and takes photos of them to sell to Morgans.

THIS MAN NEVER MISS AN OPPORTUNITY. :milaugh:You gotta give him some respect for that at least!

- CP0 knows Drake's true identity.
Interesting. True identity as in a Marine? Or the Ultra Secret Sword Captain Identity??
:choppawhat:
- CP0 Vs. Apoo and Drake.
:steef: Now I know that we have gotten some hype that the Maskrd CP0 are on ANOTHER LEVEL, but I really hope Oda gives Drake some shine here. Let Apoo be used enough to take down whichever CP0 are around and THEN go ahead with Drake defeating Apoo. Enemy of my Enemy is my friend and all that.

All I need now is for Drake to have very cool / impressive moves during this fight, a special ability/quirk of his dinosaur like Sasaki and Queen, or hell, even Awakening. Drake fans have been getting crumbs!! He just needs SOMETHING to boost his appeal even more as we all know he's been one of the least impressive of the WorstGen on Wano if not THE least impressive of the bunch here.

AND No break next week? Awesome!
:funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.