Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of Zoro haters and King haters butt hurt today. Don't stop the tears, I'm thirsty and love to play in the rain.
:finally:

King received some more hype. I have been telling everyone King is powerful yet the haters continue to underrate him and try to place him as the weakest YC1. Reality, he one of the strongest. Stay mad that he's stronger than Katakuri.

Zoro is once again fighting an opponent he has to figure out a way to deal with their unique power. King is not stronger than him. Zoro is too strong.

Dangerous/cursed swords are not new to One Piece. Sandai caused Zoro to attack an opponent. No, enma doesn't have Oden's haki.

Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."
Wait a minute, this is implying that King is actually turning into all kinds of shit, King went giant and then turned into a fishman, the lunarians can turn into whatever. :crazwhat:

i think that king has some kind of ability that makes him avoid taking damage, maybe awakening.
the flames are not a problem for zoro, and it's not haki or physical abilities, it's something more specific.
the only time king took damage is when marco attacked him, and we know that marco has special flames that can damage big mom's homies that cannot be damaged by traditional ways.
zoro has enough AP to cut kaido, but so far he didn't even scratch king, which is odd.

special damage techniques:
1-zoro's flying dragon blaze that killed a zombie without salt
2-brook's soul king DF ability
3-marco's phoenix flames
You might be on to something. There seem to be more to the Lunarians than just flight and fire manipulation.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Maybe they can turn into any living being?
They do have insane physical strength though - shown by King being that strong physically (abnormal even compared to other Ancient Zoans) and Zoro, the dude who saw Hajrudin throw 10k tons in Dressrosa, literally comparing King's physical strength to that of a Giant.

It's really curious, since Whitebeard had a lot of powerful races alongside him - Fishmen, Ancient Giants and even Minks - and yet he hyped up Lunarians as "gods".

Status
Not open for further replies.