Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiyori and the other Wano citizens literally worshipped Shusui post Ryuma passing away. So much so that they attribute everything that happened after that to Shusui being stolen from Wano.

And Shusui did do the exact same shit in Thriller Bark.

Somehow stating the same thing that's said in the manga is "MaSsiVe CoPe" and stuff that already has been established happening is "bULLsHiT" lmfao. All because Shinsekai over here can't comprehend a manga that's meant for kids.
Both are same. But it is Oda's fault to wank Enma, Shusui was good enough. Or, maybe a combo of Shusui + Enma.

Luffy fans in shambles knowing Luffy + Joyboy, Roger, Shanks+ haki and DF isn't enough to finish 25% Kaido and Zoro will have to nerf him further before the medicine drawback kicks in so Luffy can actually land a decent hit and then watch ZKK in the end :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Its a team effort, so I dont see any problem in that. Kaido is strong, and if he was not, the audience would have hated Oda for letting Luffy beat Kaido in 1v1.

Not a single man on Wano can beat FRESH KAIDO in 1v1, even Big Mom.

Wasn't supposed to read spoilers this week because I expected a Sanji chapter. But I searched "5thyonko" to see whether people would confirm he was right or a fraud so I would know the wait wasn't all for nothing, I'm glad I followed my instinct and spared myself 3 extra days of wait.

Expected some juicy Sanji-kun greatness, instead we get fodder Apoop vs CP0 and Hiyori cliffhanger. :josad:

I’m not hating on Zoro for Enma being special but it’s kind of funny how Enma continues receiving hype meanwhile Sanji destroyed the raid suit lol. Many were making fun of Sanji for being strong thanks to his “daddy’s suit”. Looks like Sanji doesn’t actually need his power up. Let’s see if Zoro gets rid of Enma

I’m not hating on Zoro for Enma being special but it’s kind of funny how Enma continues receiving hype meanwhile Sanji destroyed the raid suit lol. Many were making fun of Sanji for being strong thanks to his “daddy’s suit”. Looks like Sanji doesn’t actually need his power up. Let’s see if Zoro gets rid of Enma
Enma doesnt give Zoro an exoskeleton though

Zoro and Enma gonna kill Kaido

Base off what this spoiler is saying word for word at this point... before we see images is what can clearly interpreted as critical thinking as you interpret as struggling...

- Zoro : "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I do not know."
- Zoro : "If I do not solve the mystery, I will not be able to defeat him."

Not his devil fruit not his swordsmanship not his strength...
Zoro is fighting King while thinking about Kaido. Incredible!

- The Enma sword reacts to the sound of a shamisen that Zoro hears in the distance.
What is this doing for Zoro exactly how is it benefitting him:choppawhat:

This Zoro greatness is ridiculous

Can you believe how much we eatin right now? :crazwhat::datas:

:yearight:

ZKK in under 20 chapters
Ah I see you've regained your optimism :steef:
You know, I lowkey hoped Ushimaru is Fuga or whatever the number name is, it means that Zoro's plotline will not end after the King fight :kata:
But it's funny to think that Kaidou casually achieved the one of the biggest dreams of Big Mom just like that, giantification :goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.