Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It literally uses Zoro's haki it states it word for word in the manga when it says "wielders ryou"

Again Enma and Raid Suit are not the same thing, do people just not see the significant difference between the 2?
Every weapon of Zoro has its own characteristics. You can't deny that weapons are helpful to Zoro's strength

Zoro is not entirely on his own

this tho clearly means that he can't win if he doesn't find out, I guess we'll have to wait and see what is happening with king
If in the pictures King is overpowering him tag me and ill say you were correct and I was wrong.

I am solely going off what those lines of the spoilers say in which Zoro needs to find out what King's race is.

The difference between that and what Sanji said about Queen is Sanji was specifically mentioning Queen's devil fruit and how it's durable

If in the pictures King is overpowering him tag me and ill say you were correct and I was wrong.

I am solely going off what those lines of the spoilers say in which Zoro needs to find out what King's race is.

The difference between that and what Sanji said about Queen is Sanji was specifically mentioning Queen's devil fruit and how it's durable
so why wouldn't he be able to beat him ??? because he is racist ?

bruh its common sense, he was fighting king while king was so relax turning to base zoro said that shit. and some idiots thinks he was referring to kaido, LMAO move on kid ZKK was long over due
King is so relax that he is chaging forms more than women chaging clothes before a date.

Zoro clearly doesn't need to care about King. Kaido is the one he should thought about his race in order to win.

Every weapon of Zoro has its own characteristics. You can't deny that weapons are helpful to Zoro's strength

Zoro is not entirely on his own
The only panel it has some semblance is one Zoro says once he masters the sword he will become stronger.

the original argument is people comparing Enma to the Raid Suit, which is comparing apples to oranges

Status
Not open for further replies.