Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still dont understand why people here associate the recognition that Enma is special with hating Zoro and Enma:kayneshrug:
I swear, like sanji fans have no probelm saying that judge is behind his mutation and they keep trolling us with this even tho it does nothing because we accepted that already :kobeha:... It's funny seeing them trying to find ways to deny that enma = magical sword with potentially oden in it:shame::risitavirus:

Weakest? Marco didn't handled King and Katakuri couldn't knock weakling Luffy even after thousands of hits.
Marco held down the entire Performance Floor+King+Queen

Luffy was YC1 in WCI

Trying to change the topic to Luffy when he isn't in the chapter is just a coping mechanism

:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

No reason to accept bs just so you guys can feel about about your boys modifications lol
You think Zoro being stronger than trashji is still a feat???

:lulz:
:lulz:

Your sights are set so low

:rolaugh:

When someone says "I can't defeat him if...." it's pretty much self explanatory but you're right let's wait and see:cheers:
-Zoro: "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I don't know. If I don't solve the mystery, I won't be able to defeat him."

The actual quote vs whatever you're quoting

King is so relax that he is chaging forms more than women chaging clothes before a date.
yeah right,. he was switching form, from dino to his base form he never went hybrid, and what's funny is his base was giving zoro more trouble than his full zoan form,

Zoro clearly doesn't need to care about King. Kaido is the one he should thought about his race in order to win.
im really fascinated with the stulpidity of some of zorofans, lol he should care about king cause right now he can't even hurt him despite already having his PU, and why would you think he was referring to kaido's race ffs?? Kaido's race was never been the focal focus, it was King's race who was given more attention from Bigmom to queen etc. even a 7 yr old would guess the right one in this. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.