Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The swod's only ability is helping the user channel more haki
Stop flipflopping you are contradicting yourself in your own post. Is it a curse or is it an ability?
Because it was explained as a bad thing and something that needs to be controlled in the manga. Not encouraged.

Why do you think enma was presented as an op sword and the only weapon that left a scar on kaido?
Guess what? Ame no Habakiri also did.

He never explicitly stated that he overcame the curse to the point where it's non existant
We were explicitly told that he tamed it. Meaning he overcame the curse and it became non existant.

The swod's only ability is helping the user channel more haki

And we weren't shown oden stating anything about enma

He never explicitly stated that he overcame the curse to the point where it's non existant

His mastery over his haki is just that strong, but enma still boosts him a little

Why do you think enma was presented as an op sword and the only weapon that left a scar on kaido?
Both Enma and the Ame no habakiri scarred Kaido playing an equal role

Stop flipflopping you are contradicting yourself in your own post. Is it a curse or is it an ability?
Because it was explained as a bad thing and something that needs to be controlled in the manga. Not encouraged.

Guess what? Ame no Habakiri also did.

We were explicitly told that he tamed it. Meaning he overcame the curse and it became non existant.
It's a curse and ability

Devil fruit abilities are also curses btw

The swords have curses that weak swordsman get overwhelmed by , while powerful swordsman can turn them into their advantage

Also when was it stated that taming a sword= removing the curse?
Post automatically merged:

Both Enma and the Ame no habakiri scarred Kaido playing an equal role
Something that is still confusing me to this day because hiyori clearly stated that only enma scarred kaido

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's a curse and ability

The swords have curses that weak swordsman get overwhelmed by , while powerful swordsman can turn them into their advantage

Bruh lol.

Kinemon talked about the haki sucking property of Enma as a downside. Not as a curse and a ability.
There's no removing the curse. Taming Enma literally means stopping it from extracting haki on its own.
What else do you think taming Enma means lol? Remember we were told that Oden tamed Enma while specifically talking about it's Haki sucking properties and downsides.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Devil fruits can be considered as curses in the sense you are not allowed to swim and eating two most of the time means dying or should, but other than that it may grant more benefits than not depending on the case scenario however.

It's a curse and ability

Post automatically merged:

Something that is still confusing me to this day because hiyori clearly stated that only enma scarred kaido
she just said "the sword that scarred kaido" which is true. even if theres another sword that scarred kaido

True I guess, maybe the other sword also had a unique ability that she wanted to keep secret

I guess we'll find out soon enough
It doesn't have any more unique ablities than what Hitetsu already described, he is a master swordsmith that forged Oden's second sword the ame no habakiri. He is the most trustworthy source of info when it comes to Enma there is no reason to believe he would withhold any info about it from Zoro

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
- Zoro : "If I do not solve the mystery, I will not be able to defeat him."
It’s so cute when Oda tries to pretend that Zoro’s fights (and One Piss fights in general) are actually intelligent and aren’t just mindless attempts to spam bigger and bigger attacks at the opponents until they stop fighting lol.

What is Zoro even going to do when he discovers King’s race? Use generic cool-pose attack #56 to slash King out of the sky? I would seriously love to know what figuring out King’s race is going to do for Zoro in terms of netting him an advantage. Everyone knows Zoro is just going to win this fight by eventually landing some mindless cool-pose attack, absolutely nothing Zoro can figure out about King’s race will change that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.