Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri failed to beat Luffy over the course of 11 hours and yall rant about how much stronger he was than Luffy prior to Luffy unlocking FS and using Snakeman. King doesn't put down Zoro in 5 minutes, and you are acting like he's a scrub. Jesus christ this is getting beyond ridiculous.
I've always considered King strong and believe he would fight Zoro from the beginning. King is looking better and better and so is Zoro. Zoro looking strong doesn't mean King looks weak.

U mean begging kaido to not fight gave him a pone to
And no wonder he needed his entire crew vs king:milaugh:
Headcannon that goes against the established narrative. We all knew Kaido isn't a man to be negotiated with :myman:

Kaido has been anticipating a war for years. He wanted to kill Whitebeard as well, no way he would have passed up that chance because Shanks begged him

Only known way to stop Kaido is to make him cry like the bitch he's :vistalaugh:

Cauterization sounds way better, indeed. King clearly doesn't have a body made of fire because we saw his flesh head and hair, and using his own heat to close cuts is a refreshing take. Although I'm still afraid of how Oda will handle this, because if defeating King requires getting rid of his fire first then we'll be missing a great chance for Zoro to master Kin'emon's technique during this very battle.
I do find it suspicious King hasn't used fire against Zoro who can cut fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.