Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So King is a freakshow circus member as well? Huh i thought he's gonna be the pure badass stereotype, i guess it's like Kaku Pasta Machine v2 instead of Mr.1 v2.

Wonder what happens to make his body that elastic and strange. If Queen is a scientist, the is King the actual vulcanized rubber theorized about Luffy?

Sanji fanboys really blowing King's goofy face out of proportions.
That panel is like a paused, screenshotted scene of King in the middle of his transformation. Of course it will look kinda weird.

Still, King doesn't do anything stupid in this chapter. If anything he shows better dura feat than Kaido.
The 1 goofy clown is still Queen, who accidentally shot himself, not once but twice iirc because of his stupidity. Thus letting Sanji go from his snake form.

Stfu u clown the only thing you care about is zoro go back to read your zoro piece
Candy boy go back to your drama piece, at less here we are seeing a fight, not like the other trash fights with 2 panel of action and 10 of talking explaining how the DF works....

This is a fight with different choreography: (show me an other fight that has all this interchange aspect in it clown) areal ,range ,swordsmanship and in between the main focus was King Race so clown go enjoying your goofy trash characters :ihaha::risitavirus:

Strength/Power: King > Marco > Katakuri

Stamina: King > Marco > Katakuri

Durability: King > Marco >>> Katakuri

Speed: Marco > King > Katakuri

Hax: Katakuri > King > Marco

King is the strongest YC1 we've seen in action post-time skip.
You think that Marco is faster then King? Why?
King is like a jet. I would say King >= Marco regarding their speed

The way I see it, King has a high minimum and a low maximum than Kaido while it's the other way around for Kaido i.e., King needs a stronger attack to bypass his defense than Kaido while there is a limit to the maximum amount of damage he can take. Meanwhile, you can break Kaido's defense with weaker attacks but his ceiling is much higher than King's.

If they're hit by Asura, for example, it would break both their defenses but Kaido withstands it better than King while King might get downright KO'ed.
Yeah so far Kaido's endurance seems to be superior than King.

Candy boy go back to your drama piece, at less here we are seeing a fight, not like the other trash fights with 2 panel of action and 10 of talking explaining how the DF works....

This is a fight with different choreography: (show me an other fight that has all this interchange aspect in it clown) areal ,range ,swordsmanship and in between the main focus was King Race so clown go enjoying your goofy trash characters :ihaha::risitavirus:
Shut up bitch take ur L

Enma reactin to the will of Hiyori
Sucking Zoro dry
oden's children do have some telepathic abilities so we can put into consideration the possibility that hiyori is trying to communicate with zoro, but this is different because orochi can hear the song too, and it appears that he is the one targeted by the song, not zoro.

enma has no way of understanding hiyori's will, because swords only responds to true swordsmen, hiyori is not.
enma is acting as it should when zoro is not consciously/actively restricting it: sucking him dry, we see that zoro lost consciousness momentarily, which means that enma was released back to it's neutral state.

Status
Not open for further replies.