Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You typed all
Being surprised doesnt mean perceiving first, to block the attack you have to perceive it, prepare the anticipation and then block. While King attacked Sanji (which Zoro blocked) while Sanji's body having a weird Germa reaction, dividing Sanji's attention between battle, biological change, and even family dispute, after he elegantly jumped in dodging a barrage of lasers Queen aimed at him, jumped farther than the stumbled Zoro. Oh not to forget Sanji just fought against both Queen and King alone while Zoro was 100% recharged by Senzu Bean. And nerfed, distracted, body-alterared Sanji managed to slip Den2 Mushi without Zoro even realizing between barrage of lasers, a slightly slower version of which (from King) had made Zoro stumbled and difficult to dodge? In the speed, stealth, target precision, it's clearly Sanji who is superior. Zoro sure has more savagery, lethality, endurance, attack power and brute qualities. But i don't think Zoro is better from every aspect, Sanji also had some (fewer) things better than him.[/QUOTE
You typed all that but didnt disprove Zoro still sensed it 1st,
Does it matter if Sanji "dodged further" if Zoro still had to black kings blade,
Sanji put the Den Den mushi in his Haramaki when he bandaged him
I wasn't making a case of what Zoro is better or worse than Sanji at, I pointed out that he did something in this moment before Sanji did

damn , Zorotards where r you guys now? this page of thread is lower than Sanji thread, now wake up and spam it.
Come on do it, prove us Zoro > Sanji now. We need more than 100pages to beat Sanji thread. Plz do it Zorotards :)))

True.

The leaks from that Reddit guy did mention Zoro fusing with Enma in 1034,this chapter seems to go in that direction,what do you think?
It was just acting out of control and sucking Zoro haki like the first time he got it due to hiyori shamisen. I think it's more about fulfilling the swords will rather than fusing with it which might be the key to upgrade and turn it into a black blade

Status
Not open for further replies.