Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about the tale of a shattered friendship. A kid named Shanks had a childhood friend, they used to lie at the meadows at night and look at the stars, they also sparred a lot in the jungle, in the mountains, even in the depths of the sea. For years they fought together against the harsh island beasts of New World.

And one day...

They finally told each other their dreams. It was what they lived for, what set their eyes ablaze to discover their fate.

Suddenly the world went quiet that day. They just couldn't believed what they hear from each other. The only sound they heard was their own hearts being crushed.

And then a flicker. A spark, then a boom. Like a thundering roar, a lightning bolt from afar. As if it was inevitable, an enmity beginning to rumble between the two.

"So. It can't be helped, huh, Shanks?"

"Yeah. When we meet again..."

"It will be war."

"You and me, Saka. You and me, Sakazuki."

---

ONE PIECE MOVIE RED! FANFIC VERSION ONLY IN WORSTGEN

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So what's gonna be the excuse when King loses to either a variant of Asura, or a weaker attack?
It's going to be a weaker attack than Asura 100% but it certainly comes with a new power up which justifies his defeat.

Advanced conqs is what cuts through whatever special shit king has
Or an advanced form of COA coupled with Enma.

ayyeee my niggga

Tampa is litty bro, went to Miami recently shit was livve
No shit? I was working in Tampa for like 3 months last year. I'm out in Hernando County.
Post automatically merged:

It's going to be a weaker attack than Asura 100% but it certainly comes with a new power up which justifies his defeat.

Or an advanced form of COA coupled with Enma.
I can see that being the case.

Adding stamina and stuff is random. The story doesn't concerned about that. It is his injuries that Oda is mainly concerning.

Zoro is down bad when he was taken down from Roof top, he was just carried around like a body pillow. It is only after he was injecting with the drug he started moving again. So his injuries was the main thing that keeps him unable to move not stamina.

Something what Oda isn't even concerning, you guys always added it up.
He doesn't concern about stamina, he make Law and Kid non-stop fighting a Yonko since Roof top.
All according that logic chap 1010 Luffy shouldn't be fully recovering his stamina either, but nobody talk about that because it is irrelevant.

Zoro himself show no sign or have internal monologue about he is not fully recovered that's why he is not doing his best against King.
If anything Zoro have problems in himself from the start of the fight, Oda will always let readers know and show it on panel so that we can have our reasons with Zoro performance not upto expectation.

So bringing up stamina problem out of the blue which was never address in the story is just another lame excuses.
You're wrong. Just because the medicine healed him doesn't mean he recovered to 100%.

On the rooftop Zoro with severely injured and low on energy from tanking hakai. Those are the reason he went ahead and used asura.

Zoro doesn't talk about his injuries in battle and never have. When he went to the capital after he was injured fighting Killer he didn't talk about his injuries even though he haven't fully recovered. After he tanked Hakai he didn't mention how jacked up his body was. That's normal for him. Even back in Arlong Park they didn't realize how injured he was until Arlong ripped off his bandages off.

Luffy was low on energy and stamina after chapter 1010. That's why he was eating meat recover.

Law and Kid haven't been fighting a Yonko non-stop since the rooftop. After they both left the rooftop it was a while before they both met up with Big Mom. Big Mom was fighting Beast Pirates at the time. Since they are fighting together they can help each other to preserve energy by relying on each other.

Zoro can't do that. He's fighting in a 1v1 battle against an opponent who's been attacking him relentlessly since the started of their battle.

There's no excuses. The facts. Just like the capital battle, Zoro is breathing heavy after a quick clash. That indicates his body hasn't fully recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.