Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans: Enma is an ordinary weapon. There is no smell of Oden in it

Fact: Enma is sensitive to Hiyori's music

If Zoro beat the king by Hiyori giving Enma a buff, will Zoro fans cry?
Oden dad:suresure::suresure::suresure:
What's the issue with that?

Swords are living objects bro, you don't treat them like real life stuff. Just think of the Breath of all things. They can store emotions, memories.

Hiyori and the other Wano citizens literally worshipped Shusui post Ryuma passing away. So much so that they attribute everything that happened after that to Shusui being stolen from Wano.

And Shusui did do the exact same shit in Thriller Bark.

Somehow stating the same thing that's said in the manga is "MaSsiVe CoPe" and stuff that already has been established happening is "bULLsHiT" lmfao. All because Shinsekai over here can't comprehend a manga that's meant for kids.
Just stop
No sword has been written as special as Enma

Just stop
No sword has been written as special as Enma
Enma is important because it stores Oden's memories and feelings and that's some dope stuff. This is why it's so hyped, it also reminded Kaido of the past time and he saw that through CoO.

However there's no evidence of Oden's soul standing in there, he should be gone, he ain't no Brook or something, that's just mental stretching.

And by the way when Oden died his arm was normal so he didn't store any haki inside Enma, that's Zoro's haki.

Also Enma cuts more than necessary in that it forces the user to use more haki than he would but Zoro seemed to learn how to control that and used this peculiarity to get stronger via training but now Enma is not cutting more than necessary because Zoro's arm is normal, the sword is not forcing something crazy out of him.

explain this please, i'm not even trolling : "i can't win if i don't find out" isn't this struggling ?
Base off what this spoiler is saying word for word at this point... before we see images is what can clearly interpreted as critical thinking as you interpret as struggling...

- Zoro : "Is he a Fishman? Does he have Giant's blood? Obviously he has the power of a race that I do not know."
- Zoro : "If I do not solve the mystery, I will not be able to defeat him."

Not his devil fruit not his swordsmanship not his strength...

Still dont understand why people here associate the recognition that Enma is special with hating Zoro and Enma:kayneshrug:
It isn't any more special than other swords of the same grade, when you also keep giving it countless bs abilities that have not been mentioned in the manga of course it's to undermine Zoro. Everyone has their agendas you because he outshined your girl, some sanji fans because of the rs that got destroyed and his modifications, kid and law fans because he outperformed them on the roof and lots of other insecure fanbases.

Status
Not open for further replies.