Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro is already looking tired, almost fainted and out of stamina after fighting King for less than 5 minutes.

Meanwhile Kid hasn't rest since chap 1000. He took a punch from Big mom, tanked Killer punisher attack like a boss, Hawkins distracting while fighting Yonko, took flying name attack from Napoleon + Hera, took a fucking Ikkoku Sovereignty.
And now his still on his legs fighting serious Bigger Mom while draining his stamina from Awakening.

And the Zoro fandom still keep thrashing Kid lmfaooo.
Kid will bury Zoro.
:kidsmile:

I am curios why did Oda mention only Enma has his beloved sword?
Why did we get 2 chapters one is 955 Enma and now 1032 dedicate to this sword (72 chapters later)?

Didnt Kaido get an x scar so why is Oda giving this much focus into this sword which of course only Zoro can use/tame.

I am open for some suggestion, cuz to me it sound that Oda has completely forgotten about ameno habakiri.

Where is going Oda with this plot? (I have a clear idea to where Oda want to go but that will open even a bigger plot :shocking::steef:)

Dont come with the magic sword shit, cuz both sword left a scar to Kaido.

When was Law ever shown worried about that attack?? Zoro/luffy/Killer shat themselves.

Law only ever shown once it’s time to “actually save everybody”. Zoro nothing more then support. Law the reason everybody actually alive, in fighting condition.

Stop tryna link those mobility impaired fighters to Law. It’s a reason all of them go to him for quick travel.
The attack was implied to be faster then Law speed of lifting his fingers and saying Room , otherwise there would be no point in Zoro getting in the way if Law was faster you dumbfuck

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tanking attacks from Marco no problem

And the unofficial translation have zoro say "is this is the legendary durability of dinosaurs and dragons?"

No where is onigashima or the beast pirate as a whole mentioned
Ofcourse he is talking about Onigashima, the Beast Pirates and Kaido.

Pre timeskip Zoro cut up Dinosaurs in Little Garden. There's no way those dinos and the Dinosaur devil fruits have same durability.

Zoro is already looking tired, almost fainted and out of stamina after fighting King for less than 5 minutes.

Meanwhile Kid hasn't rest since chap 1000. He took a punch from Big mom, tanked Killer punisher attack like a boss, Hawkins distracting while fighting Yonko, took flying name attack from Napoleon + Hera, took a fucking Ikkoku Sovereignty.
And now his still on his legs fighting serious Bigger Mom while draining his stamina from Awakening.

And the Zoro fandom still keep thrashing Kid lmfaooo.
Kid will bury Zoro.
:kidsmile:
Kid just needs to unlock adv coc or master his awakening :steef:

Just like Kaido's scales aren't his whole body , the toughest part of Kaido's body are the scales that got cut by Tatsumaki just like King toughest body part seems to be the Wings wich didn't get cut by Tatsumaki , IT SEEMS that King is MORE durable then Kaido BUT i think there is a special gimmick in play here, i will post my theory about it TOMORROW
What? Kaido scales are his whole body what are u even talking about lol.

Overall Kaido massively more durable. Marco physical strength enough to hurt king non wing durability. King wings specifically are a different case. But hardly as effective overall

You don't need to lie, no ancient anything was mentioned only dragons and dinos and Oda drew a panel of King taking the same attack that cut Kaido for dummies like you that can't read. :myman:
A sneak Scabbard Level attack who also cut Zoan Kaido wow :crazwhat::suresure:

King and Queen's Fruits were called Dragon fruit type, so u wrong as always.

I mean, i think all Ancient Zoans were called Dragon Dragon Fruits

This is obviously about King's race

Ofcourse he is talking about Onigashima, the Beast Pirates and Kaido.

Pre timeskip Zoro cut up Dinosaurs in Little Garden. There's no way those dinos and the Dinosaur devil fruits have same durability.
:choppawhat:

You seriously think the dinosaurs in little garden are comparable to ancient zoans? Or zoans in general

Pell tanked a fucking nuke, there's no way a normal bird can tank that shit

The guards of impel were straight up farm animals

I am curios why did Oda mention only Enma has his beloved sword?
Why did we get 2 chapters one is 955 Enma and now 1032 dedicate to this sword (72 chapters later)?

Didnt Kaido get an x scar so why is Oda giving this much focus into this sword which of course only Zoro can use/tame.

I am open for some suggestion, cuz to me it sound that Oda has completely forgotten about ameno habakiri.

Where is going Oda with this plot? (I have a clear idea to where Oda want to go but that will open even a bigger plot :shocking::steef:)

Dont come with the magic sword shit, cuz both sword left a scar to Kaido.
Thats why hyori now in action

When was Law ever shown worried about that attack?? Zoro/luffy/Killer shat themselves. Law only ever shown once it’s time to “actually save everybody”. Zoro nothing more then support. Law the reason everybody actually alive, in fighting condition.

Stop tryna link those mobility impaired fighters to Law. It’s a reason all of them go to him for quick travel.
Wtf are you saying you fucking idiot ? Without Zoro they were all dead. Law didn't have enough time to use his DF and save everyone

Killer says it himself "we will never have enough time to dodge this attack", if they succeeded it is mainly thanks to Zoro

Yet it was easy to understand, but I'm talking to a sucker

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You seriously think the dinosaurs in little garden are comparable to ancient zoans? Or zoans in general

Pell tanked a fucking nuke, there's no way a normal bird can tank that shit

The guards of impel were straight up farm animals
So you agree that he's talking about the Ancient Zoan devil fruits and the Dragon fruit right?

Who has the Ancient Zoan devil fruits? The Beast Pirates. Thanks for proving my point.

Wtf are you saying you fucking idiot ? Without Zoro they were all dead. Law didn't have enough time to use his DF and save everyone

Killer says it himself "we will never have enough time to dodge this attack", if they succeeded it is mainly thanks to Zoro

Yet it was easy to understand, but I'm talking to a sucker
So fanatic

Status
Not open for further replies.