Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Probably reading into things too much but koshirou’s face is looking shady as usual. Dude looks like he’s up to something every time he appears on panel…
I like theories at times too.

He really looks mad sus when Zoro asks for Wado.

My take:
Kozaburo was let's say a decent swordsman but a better swordsmith. I'm saying this without checking Koshiburo's age so correct me on that one in any case but maybe he wanted Koshiburo to be a chad swordsman but he turned out to be some yet another "decen" or even "subpar" swordsman that wouldn't be able to even pick up Enma from the ground.

He put his next hope in Koshiburo's kid but it turned out to be female ( I assume here both Kozaburo and Koshiburo are mad chauvinists, tho Kozhiburo is probably reason why Kuina started this talk about female body and shit ). That would lead to Koshiburo experiencing love/hate for his kid seein her being so good but having behind his head that she is a female and he don't want her to suffer the brutality of being born with female body. Ngl stairs falling shit was too dumb to me always. I think it was just Ittoryu Koshiburo. That's why he that mad sus whenever Zoro said something Kuina related after her death.

Blackbeard doesn’t necessarily have to be super strong, he doesn’t even have to have CoO.. Blackbeard vs Luffy will be Luffy’s first fight that his devil fruit will pose as his weakness instead of taking advantage of the situation and adapting his powers to the enemy.
Blackbeard does necessarily have to be strong since he has connections to Rocks D Xebec, arguably the strongest to have ever existed.
He is Luffys main rival for becoming the pirate king and for that he has to be stronger than every Yonko, Just like Luffy. I believe he will get a 3rd devil fruit wich will make him completely busted, and he surely has CoC since he is the God of the Moon, Luffy the God of the Sun.
You cannot be a God without being a conqueror first.
It wouldn't make sense if he isn't the strongest even above Rocks since there is no character like him.
Eos 1.Luffy
2. Blackbeard
3 Roger
4 Whitebeard
5 Kidd
6 Kaido
7 Zoro
8 Shiryu
9 Mihawk/shanks
10 Rayleigh

RIP to the old geezer, very symbolic that the two training swords he gave Zoro, led to Zoro attaining two of his greatest accomplishments. Both Wado and Enma. Shusui must've known Zoro would go to Wano. Probably knew Zoro was the second coming of Ryuma. I need a bleach x one piece crossover. :steef:

These beast pirates needs to stop! Not even gifters... What the hell did they think they could do? If Zoro didn't use CoC, I wanted King to end them.

Zoro chapter = 5 stars minimum :zosmug:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Blackbeard does necessarily have to be strong since he has connections to Rocks D Xebec, arguably the strongest to have ever existed.
He is Luffys main rival for becoming the pirate king and for that he has to be stronger than every Yonko, Just like Luffy. I believe he will get a 3rd devil fruit wich will make him completely busted, and he surely has CoC since he is the God of the Moon, Luffy the God of the Sun.
It wouldn't make sense if he isn't the strongest even above Rocks since there is no character like him.
Eos 1.Luffy
2. Blackbeard
3 Roger
4 Whitebeard
5 Kidd
6 Kaido
7 Zoro
8 Shiryu
9 Mihawk/shanks
10 Rayleigh
EoS Yamato would be has strong if not stronger than Kaido but she didn't make the list:nicagesmile:
BB and Roger above WB :kobeha:
No Akainu, Garp or Sabo :tchpepe:
Shilew above Hawkeye and Shanks:milaugh:
Shanks & Shilew over Rocks:yasu:

Bin this list akh

G

Gorosei Informer

RIP to the old geezer, very symbolic that the two training swords he gave Zoro, led to Zoro attaining two of his greatest accomplishments. Both Wado and Enma. Shusui must've known Zoro would go to Wano. Probably knew Zoro was the second coming of Ryuma. I need a bleach x one piece crossover. :steef:

These beast pirates needs to stop! Not even gifters... What the hell did they think they could do? If Zoro didn't use CoC, I wanted King to end them.

Zoro chapter = 5 stars minimum :zosmug:
This might satiate you for now?:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/pixsoa
https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/pj26o4
I really wish OP could get official crossovers with Bleach and Gintama, that would be great!

:cheers::kata::goyea::finally:

Eos 1.Luffy
2. Blackbeard
3 Roger
4 Whitebeard
5 Kidd
6 Kaido
7 Zoro
8 Shiryu
9 Mihawk/shanks
10 Rayleigh
Again, Blackbeard doesn’t necessarily have to have those traits regardless of his family tree. Blackbeard possesses a fearsome power that can neutralize every devil fruit user and not just that, he possesses a second devil fruit with the most destructive force to exist. Abusing those two powers is what will be Luffy’s ultimate trial before becoming Pirate King.

EoS Yamato would be has strong if not stronger than Kaido but she didn't make the list:nicagesmile:
BB and Roger above WB :kobeha:
No Akainu, Garp or Sabo :tchpepe:
Shilew above Hawkeye and Shanks:milaugh:
Shanks & Shilew over Rocks:yasu:

Bin this list akh
Roger was stronger than WB, they fought somewhat equally only difference is that roger was termenally ill
Shiryu will be Zoros hardest fight, i think they will fight after Mihawk has lost the title of WSS whether it be by Shiryu or Zoro it doesnt matter
I did not include Rocks but he would be on the same level as WB and Roger.

I also think that Gol D Roger was at the same level as Luffy ch1000+ when he faced of against Rocks
A lot of headcanon please go easy on me brother.
Post automatically merged:

All this hype and the next chapter we see Orochi ugly mug, raizo vs fukurokuju, then ends with a break next week :whitepress:
that would hurt

G

Gorosei Informer

:myman: I'll take what I can get. Good looking out :cheers: I would love a legit crossover where it's taken a little more serious than op×dragon ball×toriko.
Yeah definitely, same here! The potential interactions between certain major OP and Bleach characters alone would be amazing!

:kata::funky:

Eos 1.Luffy
2. Blackbeard
3 Roger
4 Whitebeard
5 Kidd
6 Kaido
7 Zoro
8 Shiryu
9 Mihawk/shanks
10 Rayleigh
Lol Kidd is not gonna be in the top 5 eos. Throw this in the trash

G

Gorosei Informer

All this hype and the next chapter we see Orochi ugly mug, raizo vs fukurokuju, then ends with a break next week :whitepress:
Its really weird that Raizo vs Fukurokuju is STILL going but I think Fukurokuju has been resurrecting Orochi and Orochi who is now away from Fuku who is busy with Raizo too, will be vulnerable to being killed by Hiyori and possibly Denjiro to go full circle from early Wano.

Brook does have the Resurrection DF but it can't resurrect others, not yet at least anyway, maybe with awakening? Moria's DF is the closest we've seen so far, Big Mom's might have the potential BUT What The Fuku-rokuju is based on the Buddhist god of resurrection or so, so that has to be important. Fuku with the Edo Tensei No Jutsu?!

:crazwhat::chopoff:

I want Orochi's DF to be the reason he's still alive though, such an extremely important, unique /rare and powerful DF that is infamous in Japanese mythology and it's being fucking wasted like this, sigh....

kingufy:nicagesmile::odenugh::lawsigh:

But yeah, we are due a break after next week/chapter 1034, although Oda might pull out all the breaks (I meant brakes but holy fuck that pun lmao) and give us more chapters in a row again? We have the WSJ Xmas break coming up end of December too, which is a month away as well.

To think of it, it means we won't get a chapter on Friday the 10th of December as it should be an Oda break, which leaves the 17th and at least 1 more chapter for the 24th or around that timeframe? I always forget how it works despite reading this series for well over a decade LMAO!

Maybe we'll get chapters on the 17th and 24th but leaves 1 more until an Oda break and the next chapter would be on 31st December? There should be the WSJ break around this time too...At least with a WSJ break we should get much earlier spoilers though!

:finally::emohiyo::fujilaugh::saden::cantseeme::cheers::luuh:

This is what one website has predicted:

https://claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2021

Also on a similar note, check this out btw!:

https://www.hlj.com/one-piece-comic-calendar-with-schedule-book-2022-syu08426

:lunazing::lumazed::happinesspunch::kawak::hohoho::shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.