Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoan King vs Doflamingo is debatable too :crazwhat:
Idk about awakening, like if he get overall states boost or even a new form like Monsterpoint.
But King as whole fighter(he switch between forms) with Base/Hybrid/Zoan full form, he would mid diff(lower end) Doffy.
If he soon use awakening, it is literally gameover for him.
Right now Base/Zoan King>Doflamingo all out
If King awakening:
King Awakened zoan>>Doflamingo.

My question is rather, if King get awakening, what is about Queen and Jack?

Sanji fans wanked king a lot before.
They suddenly stopped (we don't know why) so Queen the opponent of Sanji takes his responsibilities and started to wank King now.

:milaugh: a viscious circle
Lanjitards are trying to wank Queen's durability now, saying it surpasses Kaido's, too, like King's. :gokulaugh:

The thing is, King is tanking attacks that legitimately bypassed Kaido's scales without breaking a sweat, while Queen has only been tanking attacks that hurt Wadatsumi and couldn't destroy a mere steel door. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Idk about awakening, like if he get overall states boost or even a new form like Monsterpoint.
But King as whole fighter(he switch between forms) with Base/Hybrid/Zoan full form, he would mid diff(lower end) Doffy.
If King awakening:

King leaves Queen and Jack in the dust like Kata leaves Smoothie and Cracker in the dust, tbh.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If King awakening:

:crazwhat: If King is awakened and has a new form/ anything to boost him from where he currently is

He bullies Queen like he currently bullies Jack

Cope a little harder.

It doesn't matter if they spit the "heavens". Their attacks still wouldn't have scarred Kaido.

Who cares if Yamato has bad observation skills. Kaido acknowledged Zoro scarred him. That's what's important.

The fact Zoro scarred Kaido while severely weaken and injured makes it even more impressive.
Also nerfed too cause he didnt use Enma correctly

- Zoro attacks King directly, but there is an explosion.
- Zoro managed to survive the explosion because he defended himself with Ambition with Color of Armament.

These panels are going to be so damn incredible. How big could be the explosion. Makes me wonder, how much of his body did Zoro coat in CoA, this may be the closest we get to full body CoA Zoro:steef:
Hope we see fullbody Zoro firsttime haha, would be great thought.
Showing that Zoro is capable to defend his full body.
But for me the question is rather, who make the big explosion?
Was this a attack of King, like a insane fire attack? Or did other beast pirates attack Zoro with huge cannons?
Idk understand this part.

Status
Not open for further replies.