Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I aint accepting an argument starts with b-but he did it in a TV special.

In Marineford he sensed other people like the little girl from Skypiea. Not the same thing we are talking about. Which makes sense because he is just opening his CoO. There is no implication that he can read other peoples intents.
Again cap. In marine Ford he not only sensed them he literally stated that he heard them dying. He heard them crying internally. He heard their thoughts

I think its related. Considering Sanji's genetic alterations, I assume Judge gave all his kids some ability from an extinct or nearly extinct species, though I'm even sure what the others could even be tied back to lol
I honestly prefer if isn’t related to Judge and his experiments, but to Sora

besides Sanji’s ability as a Germa soldier was supposed to be invisibility in his suit and had nothing to do fire, and actually it resists fire >>which is very interesting

Last edited:
The 3/4 Shanksbros in existence are about to get a reality check when Zoro makes Enma a black blade with conquerors haki.
We are dangerously close to confirm that Mihawk is the real Hakiman, with ryuo, FS and the strongest CoC with the strongest sword and not the guy missing an arm and a body full of scars. :mihanha:
Great post, me. :datas:

At least Mihawk wasn't no diffed by (y)our username. :denzimote:

J

Joy D. MADS

The 3/4 Shanksbros in existence are about to get a reality check when Zoro makes Enma a black blade with conquerors haki.
We are dangerously close to confirm that Mihawk is the real Hakiman, with ryuo, FS and the strongest CoC with the strongest sword and not the guy missing an arm and a body full of scars. :mihanha:
Then you wake up from your coma.

Status
Not open for further replies.