Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

/\ The sad life of an not busy boy, with social problems who lives off hating Sanji and wank Zoro as if his life depended on it.
Thanks Lanjibro. Lanji still never surpassing Killer or getting CoC. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I get the feeling Oda will close out the King and Queen fight in the same chapter. This chapter is definitely Zoro's version of the exoskeleton.
Wtf did Zoro do to deserve less focus than Lanji vs Queen that has been going for 18 chapters? King hasn't even been unmasked, chill.

?? Luffy splits skies rn in base. I’m talking about 1026+ luffy vs 1026+ zoro. It’s no comparison especially when we see kaido vs luffy one on one
The splitting of the sky only happens when both persons using advanced coc are of similar strength.

That's not as great as a feat as you think it is because kaido Is currently nerfed as stated by yamato.

Now If luffy was doing this to 100 percent kaido then there would be no arguments

Last edited:
I'm referring to people that said King's dura power is in his wings only. While he didn't regulate as much of his haki into enma against King, were are just talking about a slightly less hakified version here, and King no sold it.

Meanwhile Kaido had three huge Dragon Twisters at his side, and Zoro DT had to clash, counter, and dissipate all three while leaving a huge gash on Kaido.

Plus we have King (Oda's) own words saying he has a durability power beyond, when Zoro asked if his durability is like The Dragon and Dinos.
lol.

Nobody in their right minds thinks King has more durability than the guy who quite literally can't die. In fact in this very chapter Zoro himself says he has been unable to control Enma's haki output properly. The last time he used Rengoku on Kaido it left a bruise but no cut if you recall. That was when he said he needed to unleash more of Enma.

And in this very chapter he says the exact same thing.

Also Oda never said Kaido specifically. Zoro spoke of Ancient Zoan's which include Dinosaur and Dragon whom are known to have high endurance/recovery. Kaido is as we know is one of the only Zoan users that is known for his invulnerability. You guys took something Oda said and twisted it to King speaking directly about Kaido. Which he was not.

Last edited:
Man it's crazy that King has got the acknowledged of many other YC level pirates like the BM pirates and Marco as well as Queen as formidable. Even motherfucking Big Mom did too. All he needs now is for Kaidou to acknowledge him (on screen) :finally:
A good scenario is for King and Zoro to COC clash which causes a shockwave like Luffy an Katakuri did (and maybe split the sky) and then Kaidou is like "that's my right hand man" :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.