Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it's crazy that King has got the acknowledged of many other YC level pirates like the BM pirates and Marco as well as Queen as formidable. Even motherfucking Big Mom did too. All he needs now is for Kaidou to acknowledge him (on screen) :finally:
A good scenario is for King and Zoro to COC clash which causes a shockwave like Luffy an Katakuri did (and maybe split the sky) and then Kaidou is like "that's my right hand man" :catsweat:
It would be dope if Kaido said something like "King... It's a shame Mugiwara, your partner will die. He would have made a good commander in my crew" with Luffy responding "Don't worry. Zoro will be Worlds strongest swordsman! I can't become Pirate King without him".

Man it's crazy that King has got the acknowledged of many other YC level pirates like the BM pirates and Marco as well as Queen as formidable. Even motherfucking Big Mom did too. All he needs now is for Kaidou to acknowledge him (on screen) :finally:
A good scenario is for King and Zoro to COC clash which causes a shockwave like Luffy an Katakuri did (and maybe split the sky) and then Kaidou is like "that's my right hand man" :catsweat:
And then Luffy replies with, "It takes two to tango, dumbass. Who do you think he's fighting?" :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.