Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Don't worry, MZ doesn't know how to delete his account, and Sanji's probably getting CoC.
IF he is, it's likely not this arc. I think the time for that has passed.
But hey, the "my body feels weird after using the suit thing" should have been mentioned WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before the moment it was, so, who knows.
Maybe Oda missing his "timings" is the norm now. :suresure:

The manga itself stated so, what else is there to argue? And this chapter revealing his adaptive hax simply reaffirms last chapter's content.

Sorry, dude, but this is no longer up for a debate, especially when the manga itself establishes and reassures it consistently.
Well….i suppose

Dude did cut Kaido with Tatsumaki but it didn’t do shit vs King

Doesn’t make Kaido any less of a tank though

Well….i suppose

Dude did cut Kaido with Tatsumaki but it didn’t do shit vs King

Doesn’t make Kaido any less of a tank though
Oh, trust me, Kaido is still insanely tough to hurt. Only a select few can even pose as a threat to him.

King is greatly helped by his adaptive hax in becoming even tougher to hurt than Kaido, but this certainly does not mean Kaido is not tough.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Man it's crazy that King has got the acknowledged of many other YC level pirates like the BM pirates and Marco as well as Queen as formidable. Even motherfucking Big Mom did too. All he needs now is for Kaidou to acknowledge him (on screen) :finally:
A good scenario is for King and Zoro to COC clash which causes a shockwave like Luffy an Katakuri did (and maybe split the sky) and then Kaidou is like "that's my right hand man" :catsweat:
To be fair, when Kaido announced that the Flying 6 could challenge the Calamities, he turned to King and jack who were at the scene, with a grin smile that could indicate a LOT of confidence on them to keep their status.
Kaido values strenght. He builds his entire crew around this stat. King and Queen were with Kaido even by the time he reached Wano.
I think words are unnecessary. Kaido holds his Calamity on high regard.
If he was excited to show Linlin how "strong" the Flying6 were, but still thinks his Calamities can easily keep their status, you can already assume how much Kaido values their strenght.kingufy:funky:

If Kaido is 100, King is 250.
Quick question bro

your avatar. Is it one of Zoro’s swords drawn as a human cause if so then it strongly resembles shimotsuki kozaboru (most likely spelt his name wrong)
Post automatically merged:

Less durable. King isn't blocking damage, his Lunarian abilities teleport the damage to someone else, like with Hawkins.
Right now he's transfering the damage to Jack.
You think King to be heartless enough to kill his own brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.