Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingfisher

The Green Sniper
It would be dope if Kaido said something like "King... It's a shame Mugiwara, your partner will die. He would have made a good commander in my crew" with Luffy responding "Don't worry. Zoro will be Worlds strongest swordsman! I can't become Pirate King without him".
No, it should be like this, "Mugiwara, I have known King for more than 25 years, but till date, we couldn't get a winner of our duel. Initially, we fought so much, almost everyday, but after 5 years, we both got to know that this duel would have no result, even if we fight for more than 100 years. Mugiwara, Your partner is going to die, and don't worry you are going to the same place as him".
:steef::steef::steef:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No, it should be like this, "Mugiwara, I have known King for more than 25 years, but till date, we couldn't get a winner of our duel. Initially, we fought so much, almost everyday, but after 5 years, we both got to know that this duel would have no result, even if we fight for more than 100 years. Mugiwara, Your partner is going to die, and don't worry you are going to the same place as him".
:steef::steef::steef:
More realistically : Mugiwara, even though I can neg diff my commanders, King will neg diff zoro
Post automatically merged:

LETS FUCKING GOO NEXT WEAK SANJI COC UNLOCKING I CANNOT WAITING!!

Sanji cooks Kaido

Doubt that King’s durability is above Kaido’s

I think King just has special armament similar to Kata’s soecial Observation

I also believe Kaido to be the more enduring of the two
The manga itself stated so, what else is there to argue? And this chapter revealing his adaptive hax simply reaffirms last chapter's content.

Sorry, dude, but this is no longer up for a debate, especially when the manga itself establishes and reassures it consistently.

Status
Not open for further replies.