Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Agreed. When Zoro attacks next, it'll be with CoC. If King doesn't have a CoC clash, he isn't a conqueror. Next time we see their extended battle we'll find out.

I doubt the fight is ending soon though. King's race, face and hybrid need to be explored more. King barely used his hybrid before now
He definitely has ACoC himself or atleast has an ability to keep up with ACoC users. This is gonna be the best fight in the entire post timeskip BY FAR.

Reread Dressrosa and Udon
"no nicks or cracks huh(any blade can become a black blade, no drinking for you until you learn this ability" , and after timeskip what did Zoro learn, flow an ability one needs to master to channel COC into their attacks - so maybe you should go reread and try and understand

Hyo - all wano kuni samurai learn you so they can flow it into their blades, to cut what they want or not - nothing here about blackblades

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He definitely has ACoC himself or atleast has an ability to keep up with ACoC users. This is gonna be the best fight in the entire post timeskip BY FAR.
Tbh, if King can take a few hits and come at Zoro still I'll agree with you. Oda always ends Zoro fights with one dramatic hit, but if King's the type of man who can dish out pain and take it, 100% gonna be the best fight.

Zoro really does care a lot about his swords. He willingly jumped to take free hits from King just to grab Sandai and Wado.

Full summary makes it clear that Zoro constantly had to manage his haki to prevent Enma from pulling.

This chapter is where Zoro uses the opposite technique by overloading Enma and passing the test. Since it was the fear of having his haki completely drained which was holding Zoro back.

Absolutely perfect chapter:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.