Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my theory, but what if King doesn't receive any damages because he has the ability to absorb and store it up as an energy ball or something in one spot and could use it as an attack? And maybe that's why when Zoro stab him, King said that he hit the right spot and then soon after blows up?

You know, just like how black panther can absorb damage and then use it to create shockwave?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Just my theory, but what if King doesn't receive any damages because he has the ability to absorb and store it up as an energy ball or something in one spot and could use it as an attack? And maybe that's why when Zoro stab him, King said that he hit the right spot and then soon after blows up?

You know, just like how black panther can absorb damage and then use it to create shockwave?

If King can absord kinetic energy and dish it out again as fire/explosives....

He's literally broken

Status
Not open for further replies.