Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neji was right all along fuck the main clan
:beckmoji:
Kuina was significantly stronger than most people in the village even zoro. Was just shit on by everyone including her own father while everyone praised zoro. Even her own grandfather probably cared more about him then her
She trained just as hard giving everything her all just to be looked down on for being a girl and probably just because she wasn't a direct ryuma descendant like zoro
Fuck the hyuga and fuck the shimotsuki
:lusalty:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think it'll be his hybrid techniques outright to combat Adv. CoC. King so far is switching around and is very balanced, but oda's been pretty consistent with hybrid being the strongest/most useful form. I expect to see a lot from Hybrid King still.
My God, imagine an even more powerful beak attack than Tempura Udon.

King can legit defeat the Sweet Commanders now.

A single Tempura Udon oneshots Cracker pretty early on. Smoothie wouldn't be able to effectively combat his flying blitz attacks in Hybrid mode, and she would eventually be KOed.

Katakuri's FS will let him last a good while, but his siblings have no such ability.

King's durability and healing is not something they'll be able to overcome before falling to his offence.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Neji was right all along fuck the main clan
:beckmoji:
Kuina was significantly stronger than most people in the village even zoro. Was just shit on by everyone including her own father while everyone praised zoro. Even her own grandfather probably cared more about him then her
She trained just as hard giving everything her all just to be looked down on for being a girl and probably just because she wasn't a direct ryuma descendant like zoro
Fuck the hyuga and fuck the shimotsuki
:lusalty:
Fuck the Uchiha too

I admit King is strong. VERY strong but it’s giving me Luffy v Katakuri vibes

Kata and King outmatched their opponents only for their opponents to randomly learn how to use their powerups and win
What about the Grandmaster who will soon learn how to defeat King and is holding his own despite being profusely stamina nerfed apparently

A single Tempura Udon oneshots Cracker pretty early on. Smoothie wouldn't be able to effectively combat his flying blitz attacks in Hybrid mode, and she would eventually be KOed.

Katakuri's FS will let him last a good while, but his siblings have no such ability.

King's durability and healing is not something they'll be able to overcome before falling to his offence.
You actually have no idea whatSmoothie can do so I dont see how you could make this assessment

@Den_Den_Mushi
do you think Zoro will use sunacchi in this arc? I think Oda is foreshadowing that Zoro will use it for some epic thing (to give him a booster just telling the world sunacchi)

<<K: That's right, Sunacchi! An incantation to gather one's courage!>>
<<Z: Hmpph! I don't need it! What a weird saying. More importantly Gramps, were you a samurai long ago? Everyone at the dojo says you were. >>

I am a dreamer but I hope is to defend the capital from an evil dragon :shocking::blush:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Group fights are always more complex, even fodder we’re giving base Who Who a chance against Landbe.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The only thing that bothers me in these posts of yours is this:
You used it to downplay Marco and now Kaido. You are aware that Mythical Zoans are a higher class right?
I was comparing King to Law.

I'm aware that Mythical Zoans are superior to Ancient Zoans.

My point was that someone with considerably inferior resilience to King stood up pretty much fine from a point blank Thunder Bagua, so Kaido is going to have a difficult time putting King down.

Who told u KG won't destroy these rocks ?
U did realise KG was always blocked...if it was dodge, it would destroy more area in DR/WCI
Same way KKg would crush DR even more if doffy didn't block or wasn't there.

Stop being a fanboy.

Law cut a mountain but you didn't wank him above Kat or doffy. Dr Zoro cut a golem too but was weaker than Top YCs
Please
Nah, it wouldn't destroy part of the island for sure or at least there ain't evidence.
Perhaps but how are you gonna prove it? I'm just going by King's current feats and what Oda has drawn so far.
KKG levelled a town but it would cause far more destruction if it hit the ground directly. I agree to it, that's why I said this attack was more comparable to that.

I literally like Katakuri more, this is not about whom gets liked more senpai. One has monstrious physical feats, extremely tough durability and apparently his fire can heal wounds too (I'm not sure about that one, we need to learn more information about that). Before all of that shit, I was sure that King and Katakuri would be equals and stalemate each other with their rare ability. I also expected King to exceed Kata in some stats but he surpassed my wildest expectations.

Law cut a mountain with his spatial hax - and it's still significantly weaker than King's feat. He destroyed part of the island in which several mountains were there. He didn't just destroy several mountains but the ground beneath it. That's the crazy part.

Last edited:
It's always the same stuff with fanboys:
Either They think destroying something (Rocks, golem, mountain) means you have AP around Boundman or superior ,
That you are above YCs ...can beat X
Or
They think tanking mid tiers moves or even high moves means you're stronger than X while forgetting the battle isn't about tank but offensive skills being also great to win

AP and DC isn't everything , having only dura & endurance isn't either too

Luffy had better endurance, AP and DC than kata Even mobility in flight yet was mid diff to Kata pre fs and snakeman , couldn't beat Cracker with Boundman.
King hasn't shown better attack speed than Boundman nor AP. Not also better endurance! He has better dura but not Endurance coz he hasn't tanked any fatal blows yet.

It's about skills being up there to win! Raw power alone only works on dudes who aren't skilled or more powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.