Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera Base on the feat Zoro pool on the rooftop + today information about blade and king stating how can a swordsman even fight when the blade doesnt listen to the user. What do you think again of that battle in the rooftop?

What your opinion about Yamato and Zoro feat and potential for end of Wano? Where do this 2 player stand in power for the current allaince vs the beast pirate?
#1: Zoro was in fact nerfed prior to this chapter. He's only just now taming Enma.

#2: Zoro, Yamato and King are all in a higher class than Katakuri and Marco.

Prior to this chapter, I think King was the strongest of that class? I don't know if Zoro has already surpassed him by unlocking Advanced Haoshoku. I doubt it.

I'm leaning towards placing King at Low Top Tier depending on how the rest of the fight plays out.

I'm expecting him to contend head on with Zoro's Haoshoku coated attacks.

AP feats sure but not defensive ones, that still goes to Marco tanking Kizaru/Akainu,etc.
Nah defensive as well. He legit can’t be harmed by anything in the slightest and it seems to be no limit unlike Marco’s regeneration which depends on his stamina

If someone like Jack can fight for 5 days and still not be tired then imagine what his big brother could do

Marco was tired in mere hours of fighting King and Queen. If King was fighting both Sanji and Zoro, he’d still be good and ready

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It appears the older the swordsmith gets, the worse his blade's potential quality may be.

Enma wasn't even meant for Oden. I bet Kozaburo wanted to continue the lineage or some shit like that but he thought Oden might be the one to master Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.