Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah defensive as well. He legit canโ€™t be harmed by anything in the slightest and it seems to be no limit unlike Marcoโ€™s regeneration which depends on his stamina

If someone like Jack can fight for 5 days and still not be tired then imagine what his big brother could do

Marco was tired in mere hours of fighting King and Queen. If King was fighting both Sanji and Zoro, heโ€™d still be good and ready
You are using a no limit fallacy here which should not be applied until King himself says his regen is limitless.

And you cant prove that he will be fine fighting Sanji and Zoro at the same time for hours.

Additionally, Marco has been healing the entire live floor while he was doing that and clashed with BM prior.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
@Sentinel
Even though I believe that King is stronger than Katakuri now, remember that King and Katakuri have been pirates for decades. They both probably know each other and Katakuri most likely knows about King and his abilities.

Katakuri at the very least most likely knows how to fight King, we know Yonko crews have faced each other in the past like when Perospero and Compote recognized King or when Perospero told Marco that he always wanted to kill him.

So it is possible that they did clash in the past, also we have to remember that just because Zoro is having tough time against King it doesn't mean that the other YC1 would have the same trouble.

This is the first time Zoro is facing off against King, characters like Ben, Katakuri, and Marco have all most likely already faced off against King in the past.

The only major difference is that those were probably clashes and not an actual fight, like we are seeing here between Zoro and King.
  1. Marco and King knew nothing about the other's abilities.
  2. Linlin and Kaido have never seen each other in decades.

I think this argument has been unequivocally debunked.

Sanji needs FS. In fact, I actively, really want him to get FS.

As things stand, he's falling off and away from other two in M3 too much. Gap can't be this huge.
Dude if Luffy punched current Sanji now itโ€™ll do no damage without CoC coating while Zoroโ€™s swords will break on his skin upon contact without CoC

Plus heโ€™s fire resistant and we havenโ€™t seen his full power up. Relaxxxx broski

Your own parameters for strength means nothing to the rest of us kingufy
I know and you'd be wrong and switch up again
I knew zoro wasn't above YC pre enma and even with enma
I know King isn't a league above Queen.
I knew Oden was tossing anyone

It's the same story for almost 6 years I've been shutting down wanks :
In the end, wankers gonna act like they weren't so wrong in scaling.

Y'all claimed Marco was top tier or above YCs coz of MF feats but now King feats on zoro makes King>Marco lol coz of lunaria hype
Y'all claim stuff based on emotions and wimp.

Oda always stick to his portrayal and writing
King no matter what he does, he's paired with Queen and Marco
Same Way, Kaido would never be a league or tiers above Linlin

My broader argument was that King being much stronger than Katakuri doesn't break the balance of the Emperors.

I think Kaido taking only King to challenge Marineford/the Red Hair Pirates makes that clear.

Kaido was never going to invade Totland with his whole crew.

Linlin and Kaido haven't seen each other for decades (likely since God Valley) and King and Marco just fought for the first time ever.

So the Right Hands of the Emperors never fought against each other. Hell, the Emperors themselves never fought against each other.
No it does break the balance mate, if King is that much stronger they would mid diff the BMP.

In fact the point you are trying to make here reinforces mine.

And just because they did not invade doesnt mean they should have the ability to mid diff other Yonko Crews as a whole since it goes completely against what the story is telling us.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Woah, woah woah.... Wait a minute....

So all this time Zoro knows about the concept of Swords choosing it's wielder, and of all the Swords he has had over the years (Wado included) he said that FINALLY it has come. The Sword that has chosen him.

Oda is going to need to extrapolate on this, cause the implications are that Wado and Sandai haven't chosen him. They are still just temp Swords for him, until he finds two others that choose him.

:bignews:
All of the swords Zoro had were content about being manouvered by the Grandmaster I bet. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.