Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how you’re still on this lie about Jinbe. You’re insecurity about Zoro isn’t getting resolved, so now you have to turn your attention to Jinbe and lie about him, too. Still salty as hell 🀣
What insecurity ? My stance since the moment i jored OJ years ago has always been that Zoro is stronger than Sanji :milaugh:

Everything i said about Zoro this arc was proven right.

Zoro vs King will happen - it happened
Zoro vs King will be a tough fight - it is
Zoro was not stronger than Oden on the roof - proven beyond doubt this chapter

I've been right about Zoro on all accounts and always gave him the credit he deserved without falling for the retarded wank :myman:

"King wiping out the Lunarian tribe himself" wow this prediction is so good if if becomes true @Patryipe @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion

I meant so far, apart from fighting Zoro, he doesn't seem so "crazy". Strong only but no crazy.
Zou Jack sounds crazier than him, invading minks and battled 1 island 5 days non stop, yoloing Fuji/Sengoku/Tsuru, yoloing Zunisha.
Even Queen seems to be a crazy scientiest with his dangerous experiments.

While King so far, only seems strong but not really crazy.
If he actually wiped his own race, a race called as Gods, then damn he is crazy...

When Sanji asks "then why did lunarians are wiped", Queen replied "Go ask him".
When you look at it different way, it is as if Queen is telling it is King's fault.
Shit that would be so hype.
And make King even more heinous than Kaido, Orchi and Kanjuro combined:crazwhat:

"King wiping out the Lunarian tribe himself" wow this prediction is so good if if becomes true @Patryipe @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion

I meant so far, apart from fighting Zoro, he doesn't seem so "crazy". Strong only but no crazy.
Zou Jack sounds crazier than him, invading minks and battled 1 island 5 days non stop, yoloing Fuji/Sengoku/Tsuru, yoloing Zunisha.
Even Queen seems to be a crazy scientiest with his dangerous experiments.

While King so far, only seems strong but not really crazy.
If he actually wiped his own race, a race called as Gods, then damn he is crazy...

When Sanji asks "then why did lunarians are wiped", Queen replied "Go ask him".
When you look at it different way, it is as if Queen is telling it is King's fault.
Didn't Enel do something similar?

Wano for Zoro be like:

-Fuck up Killer
-Fuck up Apoo
-Brush Hawkins away
-Get CoC. Start rocking the fuck out of it within a single hour
-Defeat one of the stronger Right Hands, who also has highest revealed bounty out of any characters outside Yonkos(+5th)
-Being able to cut through Dragon Kaido's scales without much hassle with one of mid-tier attacks
-Momentarily block the strongest attack in OP history so far
-Permanently scar the strongest creature in the world, and overwhelm in CQC during your attack all while having 30+ broken bones

And still going hard, with a power-up in store.

And then there's Hiyori.

Damn, this arc been a ride.

Wait, does Zoro's sword really fall of the island? If that's true, which one is it? It would be interesting if it was true, especially if both Wado and Sandai dropped off the island. Because if Zoro only have Enma, it would means that Zoro will be able to make it black when killing Kaido without Oda having the trouble to explain why only Enma get turned black.

Another fuel for ZKK....

:steef: :steef: :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.