Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I always give Luffy credit unless I am trolling
But I used to think he was Admiral level, now I am downgrading all roof top novas

Luffy = Low Top Tier
Zoro = Average YC1 level (Marco)
Law Kidd with awakening = Low YC1 Level (Katakuri)
Killer = YC3 level
:josad: I’m almost moved. You think this day won’t ever happen but when it arrives you’re not ready.

I almost agree with your list

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
A vignette is a picture, so likely when Zoro says this, we only see Luffy's face/fighting Kaido and not Kuina's.

Anyone else just absolutely happy that Oda is finally giving non-Luffy battles the due diligence they need? A whole full chapter to Zoro's fight and it likely not close to finishing, as Sanji's needs to finish. I assume even after Zoro gets his powerup, it might just put him on equal playing field with King and therefore give us even more chapters of fighting beyond that point.
Wait, so Luffy is Zoro's best friend. This is on some Ray/Roger, Kid/Killer type shit.

The rest of the SHs :hapnoel:

Ofcourse Shiryu going be be a monster. Bro ge will be facing Raftel Zoro. Shiryu probably going to have a 2nd fruit
There's a prediction going around that his katana will eat the Diamond fruit. :hohoho:

If my guess about his hax is correct (since my guess about King's hax is correct), then Shiryu will be able to go undetected & relieve any target of all 5 senses on top of having a diamond sword. :steef:

Nah. They're portrayed too close imo. I think they go Extreme diff. If this arc ends with King getting CoC and Marco not I'll probably have to redo my scaling and place Marco even as the weakest YC1
Marco is 1 million % stronger than Katakuri

Katakuri being the weakest YC1 is not up for debate. He's almost under qualified to be YC1.

You can't insult him by putting Kata above him.

Status
Not open for further replies.